Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

wow im sorry to the dungy family and the colts i dont think i would be able to go back all season if i was him

vanquenton said:
Sad news indeed. I wonder why someone like that, who's family obviously has money and some fame felt the need to take his own life. I could understand if he was poor and desperate but I wonder what he had to be depressed about. Either way, condolences to the Dungy family.
Since when do only poor & desperate people commit suicide?? Just because you have money does'nt mean that you are happy my friend. I know two kids who were neither poor or desperate. i can't believe i read this.

That is absolutley horrible. My prayers are with the entire Dungy family.

Man this is such a tragedy. I just know there's going to be an entire city in mourning here in Tampa. The town is still extremely close to the Dungy family.

Much love and prayers to you Dungy. Wish you the best!

sad things to happpen to such a great guy.

:( Man, that's sad to hear.....and especially around the Holidays, too. Just tragic news. I'll keep the Dungy family in my prayers.

I couldn't even think about losing my child. Terrible news.

Truly a sad, sad day. Tony Dungy is the model of class in sports today. He is one of the good people in an era of so many bad. My prayers go out to him and his family. I really just can't believe this.

My condolences go out to Dungy and his family. Dungy is a model coach in the league, and it's very sad to see such a thing happen to he and his family.

There is definitely no need to go out to Seattle this week, I'm sorry. Best thing for Tony to do is stay back and be with his family, because right now, that's all that matters.

Man, I'm at work at my brother just called me with the news. My heart truly aches right now. Being a new father myself ... I'm just stunned

There's just something about this week. I have lost 2 family members in the 2 weeks leading up to Christmas in the last few years, plus my dad put a scare into us a couple weeks ago with a mild stroke. I feel for the Dungy family this Christmas. It's even more horrible this time of year

TorontoFin said:
There's just something about this week. I have lost 2 family members in the 2 weeks leading up to Christmas in the last few years, plus my dad put a scare into us a couple weeks ago with a mild stroke. I feel for the Dungy family this Christmas. It's even more horrible this time of year

wow im terribly sorry, that totally sucks

Back
Top Bottom