Merged 4X: Pats Sites/How About a Little Support | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4X: Pats Sites/How About a Little Support

a chance to piss off four patsie fans is fun though!!!!!!!

what's the patsie forum web site?

does anybody know the web site??

not that i care but i want to get up to the minute patsie updates on the weather

www.patsfans.com

But, dont waste your time.

It's not really snowing in Foxboro. It's just another one of those "dirty" Patriots tricks to cheat and deceive you.

In fact, it's 82 degrees and sunny.

And, we are even renaming the stadium. It's now called "Flipper Field."

Originally posted by NEM
www.patsfans.com

But, dont waste your time.

It's not really snowing in Foxboro. It's just another one of those "dirty" Patriots tricks to cheat and deceive you.

In fact, it's 82 degrees and sunny.

And, we are even renaming the stadium. It's now called "Flipper Field."

flipper feild !! lol

i like that one

Ahhh i feel so much better now that i changed my avatar to reflect my wishes.

How About a Little Support

The Patsy fans have been invading our boards for weeks now so I paid them a visit on one of their boards. It's been fun (I don't usually show up on other team's boards but I figured this was a special occasion) but it's pretty much just been me versus the small collection of myopic homers they have posting over there.

Anyway, below is a link to a thread I think some of you will find particularly interesting comparing the merits of Fiedler v. Marsha. They tried raw data and I batted it down but it sure would be nice to get a couple of you to lend a smacking hand! :D

Thread Entitled: "Who is the most overrated Dolphin?"-------> Click Here!!!!!!

Come on guys! Let's show em' something!!!

:zerosix:

Do you moderators really need to merge every friggin post that has anything to do with the opposition's MB's. I specifically created another thread to address a particular question and you friggin bury it. Please, use a little bit more discretion when moving things around it's getting ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom