Merged 4X: SWEEP!! / Jay Owns Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4X: SWEEP!! / Jay Owns Bills

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
Sweep.....

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
no matter what happens, if something happens towards the negative, at least this sweep of the Bills is a nice consolation prize. OWNED!

I am working on the sweep picture now similar to the ones buffalo fans had last year...

clear.gif

S-w-e-e-p..........................

for 2000 points, how many bills fans do you think will have the balls to show up now! LMFAO!

Originally posted by Semedi
Poor Bledsoe :D

Sweeeeep!

ya, i do feel sorry for Bledsoe. the only QB in that game to play worse than him was Fiedler. he he he

oh jay, you know I love you.

Clumpy, dont forget to come take your bag of CROW before you leave today.... :spank:

Re: Jay OWNS the Bills

Originally posted by Boulware 58
:lol:

Even though he played mediocre.

Mediocre????:confused:
I hope, like all true fans, the fish get in and make a push but Jay is downright CRAP. 46 yards????? 23 on one play (chambers made it on a poor toss) 1+ pick (one called back b/c unrelated penalty) and 1+ fumbles (one called back b/c "tuck rule"). That is piss poor. He should be a 3rd stringer and illustrates how bady we need a QB who can.....oh i dunno....throw a pass on target. He almost got ricky killed on a screen pass. He badly missed a F** screen pass. HOORRRIIIBBLLLEEEE. If this team is gonna go anywhere the D is gonna have to score more than the O with Jay at the helm. GO INDY!!!

Hey, get this Fiedler hugging/bashing crap out of this thread!! The purpose of the thread is to gloat about SWEEPING the Jills, and looking forward to the next 8 months of sweet trash talk vs our bitter, northern rivals.

Understand?

Back
Top Bottom