Merged 4X: SWEEP!! / Jay Owns Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4X: SWEEP!! / Jay Owns Bills

Originally posted by Surferosa
Hey, get this Fiedler hugging/bashing crap out of this thread!! The purpose of the thread is to gloat about SWEEPING the Jills, and looking forward to the next 8 months of sweet trash talk vs our bitter, northern rivals.

Understand?

They can't help it.....

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Surferosa
Hey, get this Fiedler hugging/bashing crap out of this thread!! The purpose of the thread is to gloat about SWEEPING the Jills, and looking forward to the next 8 months of sweet trash talk vs our bitter, northern rivals.

Understand?

:cry:
Stop it. I live in Bills country and love nothing more than beating the bills buy Jay does not even own his own jersey. He is renting it and his lease is up. You tell me what about this game shows he owns the bills. Again talking about this game!! The D owned the bills from minute one. They deserve the credit NOT JAY. That is the point. Celebrate where appropiate.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

:cry:
Stop it. I live in Bills country and love nothing more than beating the bills buy Jay does not even own his own jersey. He is renting it and his lease is up. You tell me what about this game shows he owns the bills. Again talking about this game!! The D owned the bills from minute one. They deserve the credit NOT JAY. That is the point. Celebrate where appropiate.

:rolleyes:

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom