Merged 5x: Panthers | Reggie Howard signed | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5x: Panthers | Reggie Howard signed

#23 said:
Watch though...when we play Carolina, He'll hold Chambers to 30 yards.......yea right....
yup............ 30 yards per catch.....

i hope he goes to the pro bowl...then maybe we can get a comp pick for losing him..haha

We won't get a comp pick because we cut him. I don't know why people are so mad at Reggie Howard because we paid him way too much based on nothing. Just be glad those people are not handling our free agency anymore.

Kthurmus23 said:
Reggie who? Just kidding I have been trying to block him out of my mind since the season ended, doctor said it was good for my health since I kept going into rage blackouts during the games last year.:tongue:
haha lmao that is good stuff.

TotoreMexico said:

That toast ain't burnt enough to be Howard. May I suggest putting it under the broiler for about five minutes.

Put a #25 jersey on this-
04081201-1.jpg

He just didn't fit with the system here in Miami and was quite confused most of the time. Maybe in Carolina he will have a better understanding of the defensive scheme especially since he once played there.

Good luck to him.

It's unbelievable we're talking about the same player

This is the first I've heard of him gone. I now have a grin from ear to ear!! Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom