Merged 5x: Power Rankings rise?/Phins 23rd on ESPN's Power Rankings | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5x: Power Rankings rise?/Phins 23rd on ESPN's Power Rankings

zachseau13 said:
The Fins had a higher margin of victory and the truth is the Fins could have easily scored more if not for some dropped balls and a LOT of turnovers.

Almost all of Denver's yards were in garbage time.
and thats why the fins didnt dominate as much as they should have.

ch19079 said:
and thats why the fins didnt dominate as much as they should have.

Yeah, Ok, great analysis.

The Fins win by 24, the Bills win by 15.

That's why the Fins dominated more than the Bills

zachseau13 said:
Yeah, Ok, great analysis.

The Fins win by 24, the Bills win by 15.

That's why the Fins dominated more than the Bills
im not trying to start an argument, but i watched the bills game. we DOMINATED the texans. we had several drives start on their 30 yard line. (we coudn't score a TD untill a OT caught a pass.. .:mad: , but still a dominating performance for the defense). 3 INTs... several sacks... an all around beat down. the last time i saw a team get beat down like that was when the bills held the browns to 17 total net yards. and this was worse.

i think alot of people just assume the texans suck, that may be true, but the bills D is the reason they looked so bad.

The rankings are a crock of s*&*#@ anyway! Who cares! Its just a biased opinion and has no base for anything!

Espn Rankings

ESPN has us ranked 23rd. Ishell starting to freeze over if we beat the Jets next week we might be in the top 5 :rofl3:

clear.gif
23 (30)Dolphins1-0-0Nick Saban said after the Dolphins' opener that the win wasn't about him. Uh, we're not so sure about that Nick.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2005&week=2

Back
Top Bottom