Merged 5x: Roosevelt Colvin Out for the Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5x: Roosevelt Colvin Out for the Season

PatsWin2002

Bringin' it!
Reaction score
Pats Colvin out for the season

http://flash.patriots.com/news/fullarticle.sps?id=25224&type=general

Colvin out for the season

Patriots star linebacker Rosevelt Colvin, the team's prized free agent signing in an offseason spent upgrading the defense, will miss the rest of the season.

Colvin underwent surgery on Friday to repair a fractured left hip and is expected to make a full recovery. The team placed Colvin on injured reserve Friday, which means he is out for the remainder of the season.

It's a big blow to a defense that already lost safety Lawyer Milloy and linebacker Ted Johnson (broken foot). Colvin was the centerpiece of the team's revamped 3-4 front and was to be the featured pass rusher on the defense.

Willie McGinest will step into his role, but the Patriots could also play more 4-3 defense than initially planned as well.

true...even though you're a divisional rival, good luck to you guys...this is so unfortunate, but if anyone can pull you guys through it, it's Billy B.

Bye-Bye Rosie Colvin

New Pats LB Rosie Colvin is gone for the year after surgery on his broken left hip. That sucks for him. It's a huge shot to the Pats D, but oh well, I'm not a Pats fan.

Re: Bye-Bye Rosie Colvin

Originally posted by dusty_hog
New Pats LB Rosie Colvin is gone for the year after surgery on his broken left hip. That sucks for him. It's a huge shot to the Pats D, but oh well, I'm not a Pats fan.

BIG LOSS for the Pats.

Roosevelt Colvin Out for the Season

Dont wanna see people get injured, but this is a pretty big blow to the patriots defense, especially since they already have a few guys out

rosie colvin

bad news for patriot nation!!! He was suppose to take the D over the top.

Oh wow, he is out for the year eh? I suppose you could have clarified that with a link or blurb in your original post though so I wasn't held in suspense for the three seconds it took for me to scroll down. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom