Merged 6x: INJURY report for Jets game / Zach Questionable/Will Play | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: INJURY report for Jets game / Zach Questionable/Will Play

Thomas says he'll play

Thomas says he'll play Linebacker 'OK' despite a limiting rib injury
Fellow linebacker Junior Seau said he expected Thomas to play.

''He's 5-2 and full of muscle, all fast-twitch. He'll be fine,'' Seau said.

Other than Thomas, cornerback Sam Madison returned to practice Thursday. He is questionable with an ankle injury. Offensive lineman Mark Dixon (doubtful, ankle), safety Shawn Wooden (questionable, hamstring and hand) and center Tim Ruddy (probable, knee) did not practice. Ruddy rested and is expected to play Sunday.
:lol:

and Zach Thomas Vows To Take On Jets

I've had cracked ribs, and it really hurts like a b**ch. Zach is one tough SOB, and he knows how important this game is! He said it hurts when he laughs(and coughs) but he's still willing to go out there and tackle people. If this ain't a leader, I don't know what is.

Let's just hope he doesn't further injure himself..

I can't believe Seth's fat *** bro fell with all his weight on him.

S**t man don't I know! Damn is that what happened? I didn't know that, but it sounds to me like another possible W. Sapp in the making.:lol:

Zachy to play in pain

If you guys havent seen this yet, this is from the espn clubhouse

"Play In Pain? 'Zach-ly right' Zach Thomas is having trouble sleeping, laughing, breathing and turning his body certain ways. It even hurts to drive. He was downgraded to questionable Sept. 11 for the game Sept. 14 against the Jets. Thursday. "I won't have a problem," he insists. He needs to play against the Jets, who have beaten Miami nine times in the last 10 meetings and five straight in the Meadowlands. With the Fins smarting from a home loss to the Texans "I'll be playing, definitely,'' Thomas said. "It doesn't matter." Thomas bruised a rib in the second quarter Sept. 7 when Texans center Steve McKinney landed on him. Thomas played the entire second half, but missed most of practice Sept. 10 after the area became swollen and sore "

This guy has heart, and proves why he is one of the best middle linebackers in the nfl

Back
Top Bottom