MERGED 6X: RB Possibilities Via Trade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 6X: RB Possibilities Via Trade

Who will it be?

• O Smith

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Bennett

• A Train

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • LT even possible?

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Foster

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Johnson

• Davenport

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
SMadison29 said:
I've always like Taylor & Portis more than Ricky. I'm glad I have more money invested in their memorabilia than Ricky. All I have of his is a soon to be burned jersey.

Same here on the Portis/Taylor thing. I had a soft spot for Portis in 2002 because he was a Cane & people said he was too small. I wanted either he or Foster at #26.

Trade Ogun for A.Thomas or N. Davenport and a draft pick

We still need an inside runner. Although I think the 3 Rb's on the roster are ok. F.Russell in particular will be a surprise if given decent playing time.

Here is one Rb I would want

If I'm Rick Spielman, I'm on the phone right now with the Vikings, trying to work a deal, sending them Ogun for Michael Bennett!!

They really really wanted Ogun, and they have two good Rb's, so lets see what happens.

BTW I really think this has a lot to do with Ricky's Social Anxiety Disorder but there is absolutely no excuse for quiting on your team with less than a week left until Camp...........

Now THAT is getting desperate. The only pick I would accept in a Davenpoop package is #1 OVERALL. Maybe top half of the first round for A-Train.

the dolphins can get much more for ogunleye then larry johnson.

The only thing I worry about is Bennett's injury that kept him out a very long time last year. Twas a serious injury.

ya the got the guy who last name is pronounced similar to "oops a daisy" The vikes are NOt trading bennet, not for ogun, not for picks. He is there starting RB if I am not mistaken. Minor will be ours and we will be in for a rough season. Aside for Ogun we do not have the ammo to trade for a back

A-Train is SOFT. Chicago was desperate to replace him this offseason. He was benched last year.

Davenport......backup material at best.

LIQUID24 said:
I'd rather have Onterrio Smith....

I might too, but I think Minny would like to keep him. He is a little bigger, stronger.

Back
Top Bottom