MERGED: According to rotoworld Jets to sign Tomlinson and trade for Marshall! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: According to rotoworld Jets to sign Tomlinson and trade for Marshall!

OMFG!!! WTF???

Ego's should be interesting to watch but at this rate the Jets are AFC East champs IMO.

I doubt they trade for Marshall they are going to have to cut a lot of players when a cap is put back on but if they end up with them all they are doing is trying to buy a championship

LT to the Jets - maybe Marshall too?

I didn't see this posted yet;

It looks like LT is going to be signing with the Jets (per Rotoworld).

Rotoworld is also reporting that the Jets are trying to package some players and picks to send an offer over to Denver for Marshall. They are saying the player/pick combination is a tactic to try and avoid sending a 1st rounder.

Can't imagine the Broncos accepting anything but a 1st rounder, although I could see Cotchery and a "Non 1st round pick".

The Jets don't have much in the way of picks this year, correct?

Do they have a 1st and 2nd but no 3rd and 4th?

Can't recall.

I didn't see this posted yet;

It looks like LT is going to be signing with the Jets (per Rotoworld).

Rotoworld is also reporting that the Jets are trying to package some players and picks to send an offer over to Denver for Marshall. They are saying the player/pick combination is a tactic to try and avoid sending a 1st rounder.

Can't imagine the Broncos accepting anything but a 1st rounder, although I could see Cotchery and a "Non 1st round pick".

The Jets don't have much in the way of picks this year, correct?

Do they have a 1st and 2nd but no 3rd and 4th?

Can't recall.
Did you check the Beasts of the East forum where this kind of thread should be posted?

the Jets could sign and trade for any player in the world,and they'll still be playing second fiddle to the 'Phins....Marshall doesnt concern me at all...I mean,c'mon,all the moves they've made the past two seasons,you'd think they'd be holding a Lombardi every year,but guess what....their not...

I don't want Marshall for a number of reasons, but you have to be kidding yourself if you wouldn't be concerned with an offense having our o-line, Marshall & Edwards out wide, Keller in the slot and Washington/LT in the backfield.

the Jets havent accomplished half the achievements Miami has

Sure they have:

Jets - 1 super bowl win
Dolphins - 2 super bowl wins

That's half

What? You mean division titles and stuff that fans like to argue that actually don't mean squat? Oh, ok. :rolleyes2:

Oh, and neither of us have been on top in a lifetime and a half either, so let's spare each other the whole "hey, we suck a little less than you do" stuff. I mean, don't we have better things to do?

I dunno if the Jets have the players to get Marshall to be honest. Don't get me wrong, they've got talent, but I doubt the Jets will give up any of the pieces Denver would want.

I hate the Jets and Rex so bad but they are aggressive in the offseason... Some of us dolphins fans think if the Jets get Marshall they will implode which they wont. I believe if the Jets sign LT and Trade for Marshall and supposeably got a shot at sharper they will kick are *** next year... I dont see how Parcells is sitting back watching the rich get richer. Ok I get the point Parcells dont want Marshall well then go get some one else proven... Go ahead peeps let me have it...

Oh yeah and forgot the say this.. You dont think they will do good??? Does any one remember when the Patriots signed all those people and were close to being undefeated. Yep this Jets offseason reminds me of that...

its funny jets might get marshall and so many claim they will win it all yet so many want nothing to do with marshall on the fins. go figure.

I want Marshall I think he will really help the team.
I am not two faced if I think he is really good then I think he will be good on the jets thats why I dont want the Jets to get him and I dont see how Parcells can sit back and watch this happen...
If Jets get Marshall I dont think I will be sold on Parcells coming to us...

Yeah I realize people will talk bad to me for saying that but its true. Parcells is watching the Jets get better and yes the Jets will kill us if we dont make any more moves...

All i want to know is who the jets will have to give up for Marshall? Cotchery+2nd possibly? LT does not scare me at all now, and i hope he winds up with the jets. If the jets get Marshall it will be scary no doubt, but to say they remind of the nearly undefeated patriots is ridiculous! hahah Sanchez is no wheres near as good as Brady.

All i want to know is who the jets will have to give up for Marshall? Cotchery+2nd possibly? LT does not scare me at all now, and i hope he winds up with the jets. If the jets get Marshall it will be scary no doubt, but to say they remind of the nearly undefeated patriots is ridiculous! hahah Sanchez is no wheres near as good as Brady.

I was meaning how aggressive there offseason has been... If I am right I beileive the Pats had a huge offseason before there nearly undefeated season... Also I believe Marshall and Edwards will make Dirty look like a good QB you can put Beck as the QB of them two and he will look good lol

I dunno if the Jets have the players to get Marshall to be honest. Don't get me wrong, they've got talent, but I doubt the Jets will give up any of the pieces Denver would want.

Hell, I hope you're right.

Hahaha i completely agree with that especially with the jets O-line, Sanchez can become a Aikman kind of QB with all those weapons.

Back
Top Bottom