Merged: All of you .../Did Feeley do enough to earn the starting job? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All of you .../Did Feeley do enough to earn the starting job?

Starter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
All of you ...

wise Fiedler huggers and Feeley lovers...

Who should start?

The official WHO STARTS AT QB THREAD..

You think Fielder? Think again ladies.

Has Feeley justified the starting nod with this pre-season game??

Do you guys think Feeley did enough in pre-season to beat out Fiedler??

I think he did, I think did enough to beat our Feidler and i want to see Feeley start for us, but I honestly dont think Feeley is a WHOLE lot better, and i honestly believ most of us want to see Feeley start only becasue they want to see a change in QB or are tired of seeing same ol Fiedler...I just hope Feeley plays even much better than he has proven.

Feeley has proven to me he is a bit better than Feidler, but hasnt proven to me he is worth that 2nd rd pick....so far.

Feeley

This game Feeley clearly looked better than Fieldler in leading the team down the field. Fielder didnt play bad - Feeley just played better. Feeley made all the hard deep throws that Jay has had problems with (ex the throw Fielder made to Chambers that didnt have enough zip allowing the defense to converge and was an incompletion after a big hit on Chambers).

Wanny took out AJ early... probably didnt want his new starter getting hurt ;)

Dolphin1184 said:
You're smart. That's exactly the feeling I got. If he went unproven, he would have given him another drive.;)

Feeley hasnt played enough to say that hes not worth the 2nd rounder. This is the first game he really has time to throw the ball and look at what hes done. He's going to be a pleasant suprise.

feeley, cus i dont want to listen to whiners all day long. :roflmao:

I agree...Feeley HAS to be the starter. We just have a better chance to move the ball downfield with Feeley in there. He looked a million times more comfortable in there tonight than he did in the first 2 games. And remember, that touchdown drive was with the entire 2nd team offensive line. The offense just has an heir of excitement with Feeley. Maybe it's because I know exactly what Fiedler brings to the table, and I'm bored with it. He just doesn't strike fear in the hearts of the defense. I'm not saying Feeley does either, but he has WAY more potential to.

One things for sure...WE NEED A RUNNING BACK NOW!! Should be an interesting week for Spielman. But there is now way in hell we should open the season with these two guys. Remember Minor + Morris = Minus.

:shakeno:
MARLINSFAN305 said:
Feeley hasnt played enough to say that hes not worth the 1st rounder. This is the first game he really has time to throw the ball and look at what hes done. He's going to be a pleasant suprise.
Yup, but he did this good against the Jaguars too doggie.

Dolphin1184 said:

thats what i was thinking, but then i thought maybe Dave took him out early so he wont show he can beat his favortie QB. :rolleyes:

danephin said:
I agree...Feeley HAS to be the starter. We just have a better chance to move the ball downfield with Feeley in there. He looked a million times more comfortable in there tonight than he did in the first 2 games. And remember, that touchdown drive was with the entire 2nd team offensive line. The offense just has an heir of excitement with Feeley. Maybe it's because I know exactly what Fiedler brings to the table, and I'm bored with it. He just doesn't strike fear in the hearts of the defense. I'm not saying Feeley does either, but he has WAY more potential to.

One things for sure...WE NEED A RUNNING BACK NOW!! Should be an interesting week for Spielman. But there is now way in hell we should open the season with these two guys. Remember Minor + Morris = Minus.
Expect a RB on Tuesday in TC.

Predaphin34 said:
thats what i was thinking, but then i thought maybe Dave took him out early so he wont show he can beat his favortie QB. :rolleyes:
Too late.

Back
Top Bottom