Merged: Any chance we reconcider Feeley?/Feeley a smokescreen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Any chance we reconcider Feeley?/Feeley a smokescreen

MiamiFan1354

Clumpys #1 Fan
Reaction score
Any chance we reconcider Feeley?

I really don't think Feeley is the answer, and I know there is no chance that Rick will ever read this, but does anyone think that it's possible that this won't happen? Nothing is official until the third, and things could always change, Right??? I guess I'm just streachin here, but I think all Feeley has is a lower Cap figure than Fiedler, and he doesn't know the system. Maybe it would be better to have Jay, Rivers and Sage than Feeley, Sage, UNKNOWN with WR and OL in draft....

Originally posted by fins4o8
wouldnt it be unprofessional of us to back out at the last sec?

Wouldn't that be the norm for this years Miami Dolphins? ;)

1354, it's a done deal. With Jay shopping for a new team, there is nothing that's gonna change the course we are now on.

i think this is a downgrade - fiedler is better than feely IMO... and i think we are getting raped on that trade too. no wonder marino left - he probably knew about these plans and said "f#ck that!"

I don't think this is the right move at all, but I doubt that it won't happen. The trade has pretty much been agreed to and a contract has as well, all we have to wait for is the date that teams can start trading so that it all becomes official.

Feeley a smokescreen

Any possibility that the talk and contract offer to AJ Feeley is a possible smokescreen.

There are a number of scenarios in which it may be the case.

The most intriguing thing is that Rick reckons that AJ will be more succesful as a starter than Billy Volek. But Volek for free would be better than Aj for a 2nd round pick.

Any chance that AJ is just a smokescreen.

If Ramsey becomes available up for trade again, which has been reported as a possibility again, do we cancel the Feeley deal and make a run at Ramsey?

Back
Top Bottom