MERGED: Anybody who thnks Feeley / Not Feeley's Fault | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Anybody who thnks Feeley / Not Feeley's Fault

Becks7 said:
Yeah, let's draft a C or DT or a qb or running back, that makes tons of sense.:yell:

And what's wrong with drafting any of theese positions????
I would think pretty much all of them will be addressed in the draft at some point

PHANTASTIC 34 said:
Height: 6-3
Weight: 225 lbs.
Pos: Quarterback

Born: May 16, 1977, Caldwell, ID
Drafted: 2001, 5th Round, 24th Pick by Philadelphia Eagles.
Experience: 4 years
College: Oregon
We gave up a second round pick for a third string QB who was drafted in the fifth round, Rick must of had a brain cramp on that one. Seems like the Dolphins pushed the panic button once too often this past off season and will pay for it in years to come. Draft a QB in the first round, it's the first time we picked this high since about 1970 to be exact, we need a franchise QB, not a career back up leading this team. :fire:

Thanks for exposing the Idaho connection now I have to be a Pittsburgh fan. LOL.

Uggykurky said:
Joe Montana and Tom Brady were both 5th rounders. Not sayng Aj is in that category, but just because he was drafted in the first round doesn't mean he isn't qualified.

Who was the last 1st RD qb to win the super bowl? Aikman?? It just doesn't pay to draft one in the first for risk and financial reasons.

Philter25 said:
Hence why I said basically a rookie. Read up.

You guys are just spoiled because we had marino forever and never had to develop a QB. Look at any other team in the past 5-6 years. They all had to develop QB's. This happens, ESPECIALLY WITH NO RUNNING GAME!

The crappy part is, while everyone was developing a qb over that timespan we just threw those years down the toilet. We wasted way too much of this team's life on Fiedler.

What amazes me is that people don't remember Marino had 2 games were he threw for 5 INTS. The first on 10/233/88 (a 5 year veteran at the time) against the Jets. The second game against Dallas on 11/25/99 (a 16 year veteran at the time). I would NEVER say Marino SUCKS based on those two games.

And I am NOT going to say "Feeley SUCKS" based on this game either. As someone said, yes, he is a 5 year veteran, but he hasn't played a whole season (16 games), give the man a chance.

Now, I'm not comparing Feeley to Marino, but he needs more experience, I believe he has the potential to be good for this team.

finjim said:
can't start at QB, need to LEARN ABOUT FOOTBALL !!!

Only a true moron would say he shouldn't be the starter, and that person WILL answer to me.

Understood ??? :fire:

Please do tell us all what it is that qualifies you to make any assessment?

DrewOldSchool said:
I agree that was well said. But I agree someone needs to come in and compete and I wouldn't mind it being a rookie top five pick. Feeley has by no means earned his spot next year. He is better than Fiedler but that says so little. I want to eat my words. I hope the guy shoves back I just have big doubts and no one should ask why.

Why? Your opinions arent above debate.

Foladar said:
AJ is no good..stop defending him. Favre, Manning wouldn't have thrown 5 INTs - the Oline actually looked decent compared to usual and he stills throws more INTs.

Favre wouldnt? He has. He has thrown 6 in one game. To StLouis in a playoff game, where Gren was having success on teh ground. He has also thrown 4 and 5 before. Manning had many 4 int games his first 2 years in the league. yes he threw more ints, but he also threw 51 pass attempts. You are wrong about Favre and Manning and they never have had as weak of a ground game either. Both have play action passes that freeze lbs, do you think any defense is scared of our play action?

Back
Top Bottom