MERGED: Anybody who thnks Feeley / Not Feeley's Fault | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Anybody who thnks Feeley / Not Feeley's Fault

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Anybody who thnks Feeley....

can't start at QB, need to LEARN ABOUT FOOTBALL !!!

Only a true moron would say he shouldn't be the starter, and that person WILL answer to me.

Understood ??? :fire:

Yes SIR!!! We understand! But then again Jay gives us the best chance to win :D

finjim said:

Only a true moron would say he shouldn't be the starter, and that person WILL answer to me.

LOVE YOUR PASSION BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey look, finjim, I always felt he had the potential, but HE HAS GOT TO STOP THE INTERCEPTIONS if he wants to keep his job next year.

Period. Plain and simple. But he looks great so far today.

He is young, how many Int did David Carr and JOey harrington htrow there first year>>

Draft Leinart/Rodgers!!!!!!

j/k just wanted to bug ya :tongue: Feeley looks great today.

i have always said just give AJ some game time EXPERIENCE!!!!!! we all know hes got a great arm just the rest u have to learn. if ya dont go to school u wont learn diddly. Nuff said.

finjim said:

2 INT's today, in one half! excuse me! :rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hey look, finjim, I always felt he had the potential, but HE HAS GOT TO STOP THE INTERCEPTIONS if he wants to keep his job next year.

Period. Plain and simple. But he looks great so far today.

word

It would be nice if we had some type of running game to help out. When you throw the ball this many times with an inexperienced QB....bad things will happen.

Peyton Manning just got picked in the endzone.

Should we throw him out of the league ?

finjim said:
Peyton Manning just got picked in the endzone.

Should we throw him out of the league ?

Yes...2TD's and 1 pick?? REAL QB's don't do that, bench the scrub....PLEASE?!! lol :tongue:

Yes, he's made some good plays, he's also made some very bad ones, a lot of high balls thrown hard, a few going straight to the ground(it seems like he can't grip the ball right) The INT's were REALLY bad throws. EVERYBODY here knows he can make all the throws, but you have to admit his mistakes, and bad decisionshave got to stop. YES he might learn and cut them out, but some guys never do............How long do we wait to find out???? The rest of this season, All of next year, the year after????? What's his time window that most of yall are willing to give him to get the mental part of his game right?

Back
Top Bottom