MERGED: Anybody who thnks Feeley / Not Feeley's Fault | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Anybody who thnks Feeley / Not Feeley's Fault

finjim said:
can't start at QB, need to LEARN ABOUT FOOTBALL !!!

Only a true moron would say he shouldn't be the starter, and that person WILL answer to me.

Understood ??? :fire:
Feeley SUCKS...understood

dolfan06 said:
feeley doesn't suck any more than fiedler but neither one looks like a starter! :(
I think...well I hope he'll get better over time....he still doesn't have many NFL games under his belt yet....

Only 1 is his fault? What? The guy has 12 picks in 5 starts. Sense a trend?

He needs more time to develop and he will get it. However he appears to be very mistake prone. The OL certainly needs a fair amount of blame but picks are bad decisions. He needs to be willing to throw it away or take the sack rather than take the high risk pass.

Hopefully we will see this develop in the next couple of games.

Feeley SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finjim said:
can't start at QB, need to LEARN ABOUT FOOTBALL !!!

Only a true moron would say he shouldn't be the starter, and that person WILL answer to me.

Understood ??? :fire:

I still think that Feeley can't start at QB and I AM NOT A MORON you A$$HOLE!! Feeley turns the ball over again and again and again!!! I am HERE TO ANSWER TO YOU JACKA$$!! Feeley LOST US THAT GAME AGAIN!!! So before you spout your fat mouth again about Feeley and who is a moron saying he can't start ANSWER TO ME!!!

BOTTOM LINE...the defense was a noshow in 2nd half and AJ sux......BOTTOM LINE:yell:

TarHeelFinFan said:
Peyton Manning's also about to break the TD record and is possibly leading his team to a SB.

Your the only moron here buddy. Your fat mouth will have this thread going on for HOURS!!!!

Wow isnt it funny. I said earlier in the week that you all over rate Feeley and I got called a "dumbass" "idiot" "You dont know about football"

Back
Top Bottom