MERGED: Anybody who thnks Feeley / Not Feeley's Fault | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Anybody who thnks Feeley / Not Feeley's Fault

So did Favre suck in his first year? Manning in his first year? Palmer last year? Eli this year? Leftwich last year?

I mean you guys are seriously showing your stupidity now. He is basically a rookie playing in a mixed up offense. He hasnt had the same coach all season, same Oline, HELL NOT EVEN A RB ALL SEASON! What do you guys expect! We need to pass to move the ball, TEAMS KNOW THAT, 5TH GRADERS KNOW THAT! He is going to throw INT's, hes basically a rookie. IT HAPPENS

What MATTERS is if he improves every week, which he has. The INT's will decrease in time. Get over it ladies. My girlfriend knows more about football than some of you, I am embarrassed for you guys.

finjim said:
can't start at QB, need to LEARN ABOUT FOOTBALL !!!

Only a true moron would say he shouldn't be the starter, and that person WILL answer to me.

Understood ??? :fire:
LOL, yeah Feelme proved once again when the game is on the line he makes the mistake, no excuses his receivers really played well today.

The guy looks solid sometimes and then other times, he looks awful.....

Model of inconsitency.....isn't that what Fiedler was?!?!

Philter25 said:
So did Favre suck in his first year? Manning in his first year? Palmer last year? Eli this year? Leftwich last year?

I mean you guys are seriously showing your stupidity now. He is basically a rookie playing in a mixed up offense. He hasnt had the same coach all season, same Oline, HELL NOT EVEN A RB ALL SEASON! What do you guys expect! We need to pass to move the ball, TEAMS KNOW THAT, 5TH GRADERS KNOW THAT! He is going to throw INT's, hes basically a rookie. IT HAPPENS

What MATTERS is if he improves every week, which he has. The INT's will decrease in time. Get over it ladies. My girlfriend knows more about football than some of you, I am embarrassed for you guys.

Your showing your stupidity!!! He has been in the league since 2001!!! He was a 5th round pick that shouldn't be starting!!! He was given a dream opportunity and he has FAILED!!! HE FLAT OUT SUCKS, AND YOU ARE IN DENIAL THINKING OTHERWISE!! WAKE THE HELL UP!!!

Aj is a good passer of the football. whether he has a nfl mental game imo is still up in the air. Aj just threw 2 back to back ints but @ 2-9 who cares. He needs a running game and a new playbook. He threw 5 ints to ty a record with the likes of Dan Marino, Bob griesie and david woodley. So good Qbs can have bad days. Aj and 50 pass attempts without a running game = 5 intercepts on a good game. We need a running game more than any position on this team. Although I have supported a 2nd or 3rd round pick at qb. We need to take at least one 1st round draft pick rb.

wish i could have seen the game, feeleys fault or the receivers fault or nobody's fault, he really racked up the INT's!

We need some type of running game. We can draft Leinart/Rodgers/Smith or whoever...but it won't make a difference if they have to throw it 50 times a game.

For all purposes, the guy is a rookie. He will get better and have less interceptions. A lot of people on here last week were talking about why he didn't pump fake any. Well this week he did, and it worked well. Its a continuing process and he will get better much better. The potential is there. Its easy to see, look at the first half! This was one of the better defenses in the league. Manning had several picks today and a sh*tload his rookie year along with any other qb in there first year. Give him time. He's no Marino or Manning, but he is and will be much better than Jay Fiedler. If Wanny would have only started him, he would be about 8 weeks further along in the process.

chambers84 said:
Your showing your stupidity!!! He has been in the league since 2001!!! He was a 5th round pick that shouldn't be starting!!! He was given a dream opportunity and he has FAILED!!! HE FLAT OUT SUCKS, AND YOU ARE IN DENIAL THINKING OTHERWISE!! WAKE THE HELL UP!!!
Hence why I said basically a rookie. Read up.

You guys are just spoiled because we had marino forever and never had to develop a QB. Look at any other team in the past 5-6 years. They all had to develop QB's. This happens, ESPECIALLY WITH NO RUNNING GAME!

Philter25 said:

yep, sure is improving.......only 5 picks this game, and the last one was a very-Feeleyesque return for TD

Noodle Arm said:
We need some type of running game. We can draft Leinart/Rodgers/Smith or whoever...but it won't make a difference if they have to throw it 50 times a game.
exactly. They will throw the same exact INT's

ALL FIRST YEAR STARTERS DO!

dolfan06 said:
wish i could have seen the game, feeleys fault or the receivers fault or nobody's fault, he really racked up the INT's!
Ou receivers had a very good game today all but 1 of feeleys ints were BIG FAT GIMMIES! the worst one was to a big fat d lineman threw it right to him! and he rumbled for a TD!

Back
Top Bottom