Merged:Anyone see this? Boldin injury/injures leg in non-contact drill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Anyone see this? Boldin injury/injures leg in non-contact drill

john00agent

tuna safe
Reaction score
Anyone see this? Boldin injury

Cardinals | Boldin Injures Leg - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:12:06 -0700

Mike Jurecki, of KDUS Sports Radio, reports Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin (leg) went down during morning practice Tuesday, August 10, with a non-contact leg injury. He is currently undergoing tests.

That sucks! Shipp then Boldin, I hope its not serious.

we all know how bad this non contact injuries can be :shakeno:

It couldn't only happen to us. I hate to hear guys getting injured (except when Pennington got hurt) but I'm just glad it's not another one of our guys. Don't we play the Cards this year?

To the person who asked yes, we do play the Cards this year.

I hate to see this happen to another reciever. Outside of Miami players Boldin is my favorite player because he played for the Seminoles. I just hope that he doesn't have the same result that Boston did.

I'm shocked... I expected someone to ask if Jay was throwing the passes in the Cards camp. :shakeno:

Anquan Boldin injures leg in non-contact drill

Cardinals | Boldin Injures Leg - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:12:06 -0700

Mike Jurecki, of KDUS Sports Radio, reports Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin (leg) went down during morning practice Tuesday, August 10, with a non-contact leg injury. He is currently undergoing tests.

Boston Part Two? We arent the only ones..

fairbanksb said:
I'm shocked... I expected someone to ask if Jay was throwing the passes in the Cards camp. :shakeno:

or that Rick really wanted to draft this guy, when he is obviously injury prone!

Washington's RT Jon Jansen was lost for the season last night. :(

That should end the Chris Samuels talk.

Back
Top Bottom