Merged: Art Shell | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Art Shell

Pittsburgh worries me most, who would want to go to Oakland or Cleveland or Arizona? Worst owners in the league except maybe Cleveland who I don't know about.

The Raiders just fired Art Shell, so now thats Atlanta, Oakland, Arizona, and to a lesser extent, Clevland if they fire Crennell, and Pittsburg if they decide not to hire within
Raiders:Art Ryan
Cardinals:Norm Chow
Pittsburgh:Whisenhut
Atlanta:Ron Rivera
Phins:Cam Cameron
Cleveland:Crennell (new OC/DC)

My magic 8 ball says this is so!!!!:lol:

Pittsburgh worries me most, who would want to go to Oakland or Cleveland or Arizona? Worst owners in the league except maybe Cleveland who I don't know about.

Pittsburgh's owner's suck as well. They dont want to pay anybody!!!!

Cleveland will not fire Crennel. Nobody wants the raiders job. Atlanta and Pitt and Zona will be our competition. df121 i think your predictions are pretty good really based on current rumors and such :)

Lets not forget the Cowboys and Giants. Early playoff exits could mean vacancies for them.

Raiders:Art Ryan
Cardinals:Norm Chow
Pittsburgh:Whisenhut
Atlanta:Ron Rivera
Phins:Cam Cameron
Cleveland:Crennell (new OC/DC)

My magic 8 ball says this is so!!!!:lol:

Shake it again until we get Rivera and Atlanta is stuck with Cameron. Atlanta is going to go with an offensive coach that can do something with Vick. And a more likely candidate might be Martz who is unconventional enough to use Vick the right way.

Man that would be sweet if atlanta took martz off the market and ended any chance of him ruining us like he did to the Rams. Too bad he didnt go to the bills or jets.

cam cameron makes the most sense to me ...he will reunite with houck and capers will run the D ...we can contend right away .

If the Giants lose in Philly, I think you can add Coughlin to the mix too, giving us one more team to battle. There's just too much going on there with that team for the owners to keep him.

And add in the Cowboys too as a possible vacancy. Parcells isnt to happy there atm.

And no, dont bring him here.

Realdolphin, we are not gonna contend right away, but we dont need long to get back to that point. Pretending we can contend is gonna make us go for quick fixes and halfway jobs and will land us right where we are now.

Back
Top Bottom