Merged: ATL trades DeAngelo Hall to Oakland. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: ATL trades DeAngelo Hall to Oakland.

Hall To Raiders for a 2nd ! What!

Wow!
Hall is going to the raiders for there 2nd rounder. Give me a break i would of given up that 32nd pick in a heart beat for Hall.

Another Year with Brady To moss :boohoo:
Not happy Your Thoughts?

Link? Why would the Raiders do this when they have Asomugha and Washington?

Yea 2 rounders is just what Atlanta needs to move up to #1 . . . wtg Falcons.

I'm being sarcastic . . . but wouldn't that be wild if thats why they made the trade.

What the hell is Al Davis doing? Paying out his eyeballs for Walker and Kelly was one thing, but now giving up a 2nd rounder for a position you're already strong at?

Al, do you mean to tell me you're going into the year with Fabien Washington AND Stanford Route on the bench? Sure, you've got a great set of corners with Hall and Asomugha but how about upgrading positions on your team that actually need it.

#1) a 2nd
#2) like $10 million of their cap
#3) possible locker room trouble
#4) no thank you

They didn't just get him for a second.

OK, so let me get this straight.

The Giants offered their First Round Pick and the Falcons wouldn't take it but the Raiders offer a 2nd 4 picks lower and they take it.

Maybe our Front Office isn't the worst in the league after all.

Worst FO's in the league

32 - Falcons
31 - Dolphins (We are moving on up)

Link? Why would the Raiders do this when they have Asomugha and Washington?

Washington is on his way out. He is on the trading block. As for Asomugha, I dont believe he has signed a long term deal there and maybe he will be gone next year after being tagged this past year. Good move on the Raiders part.

My only question is, how long does it take for Hall to blow up in Oakland? If they fail to win games in the next couple of years, he will force his way out or attempt to once again.

This could be a win/lose situation for the Raiders pending on the moves/progress made in next couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom