Merged: Big Tough Lavar Arrington!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Big Tough Lavar Arrington!!

Vegas_Phin

Alright Miami!!!
Reaction score
L. Arrington....

Did you see the real Ricky stand up and score two TDs???!!!!:goof:

I know! The ESPN announcers are as well! I thought for a moment that after the game they were going to go down and blow him (or at least let him get to third base on them) after the game they were talking about him so f*ing much!!!!
Maybe they can comfort him in his yet anoher loss! :cry:

I love it. They mic up these big-mouthed linebackers when they play us and all Ricky does is shut them up. So far 2 for 2. Takeo and Lavar. He shut Ray up last week but I'm not sure he was mic'ed, I don't remember.

Only players on Sunday night are.

I thought that during the WHOLE game the announcers were loving on the entire redskins squad... and not showing the dolphins any love, or credit, for that matter. It was ridiculous, they were driving me insane.

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
I thought that during the WHOLE game the announcers were loving on the entire redskins squad... and not showing the dolphins any love, or credit, for that matter. It was ridiculous, they were driving me insane.

Glad to see I wasn't alone. I could have sworn the announcers were about to give the whole Skin's team some face.:lol:

Well, what about all that **** at the beginning of the game with that goofy *** music and all the redskins players... They weren't the only team with the season on the line here... it was a big friggin joke. I was pissed during the whole game because of the way they started that broadcast, and then just kept it going. They should mic up someone that at least says something interesting, Lavaar just kept saying "Hey, Hey, Hey, uh, uh..."

Nothing even remotely entertaining. At least when Ray Lewis was miced up he was entertaining. Why not mic up someone like Taylor, or Seau, or THomas? I guess I'm biased for the Phins though... but maybe they would've been better to listen to.

no no no...let me tell you what pissed me off even more than everything already mentioned in this thread....it was how those 3 espn announcers glorified Tim Hasselback (spelling?)...they we're talking about him like he was the next Brett Favre!!!

Okay...he looked good in the beggining and he made some nice throws but give me a break...wtf guys...i felt like smacking those 3 clowns around.

GO FINS!!!

Yeah really. Tim was just dinking and dunking with the exception being the long td to Coles. He did look impressive but I didn't think it was anythign too good. I think they were just trying to make a story for the broadcast. Liven it up a little. They did give Seau props during the broadcast saying the he, Lewis, and Arrington are the most complete linebackers and most fun to watch in the game.

The announcers were acting like Hasselbeck was Marino or something. He made a nice throw to Coles for a TD and a bunch of nice short passes, but he wasn't amazing overall. He ended up being the loser in the end. :)

It's the same thing every sunday night. They pick one or two guys and make them some kind of kings. Remember the game against the Bills, every time Clements was making a tackle they were saying that he was the best CB. And they mentionned him again yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom