MERGED: ***BOSTON OUT FOR THE SEASON*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: ***BOSTON OUT FOR THE SEASON***

suck it up.......time for the men to step forward and and step up.......two players DO NOT make a team!!!!! Go Phins!

Shut the f--- up. Please. Just shut the f--- up. I can't f------ believe this. SON OF A MOTHERF------ *****.

Tonight, the Dolphins confirmed that Boston would undergo surgery for an injury that is believed to be a torn left platella tendon. The Dolphins said further details would be released after Boston undergoes surgery.

There is still hope I really don't think they know for sure. They are preparing for the worst.

Ya know, I had a great day. It was a beautiful day here in Jersey. I spent my entire afternoon on the golf course, and shot a decent round. Enjoyed the picture perfect weather. Relaxed and got my mind off some things. And then I come home and read this s---. I'm REALLY starting to think this team is cursed. @#!!$@%&$

It's official. The Dolphins now have had the worst off season/preseason of any team EVER. Marino hired and quit, McMichael legal issues, Ricky the wacko, and now Boston out for the year.

We have now lost 2 of the 3 best players on offense even before the season started. I think this means that Chris Chambers will now get doubled on a regular basis so his production will be limited. Now every position on offense is in question. Who are all of the O line starters, starting QB, #2 WR, starting RB?

Even with all of that I predict that the Dolphins defense will step up to the 2000 Ravens level and completely shut down other teams allowing us to go 11-5 and into the playoffs. (Okay, so I am being hopeful due to the fact that we are owed some kind of good luck at this point.)

My God, this is horrible. I honestly feel like there are other-wordly forces working against us.

Can we just once have something go right for us?? Can we please be allowed to make positive steps on offense?? No, we lose two dominating players in two weeks.

Can anyone re-call a team w/ so much off season adversity regardless if they went onto a successful season? I can't think of one.

Oh brother, I'm still an optimist and I'm still holding out hopes that we make the playoffs but I'll settle for a great draft choice and an awesome team next year. I think our defense is going to surprise a lot of people and keep us in most of these games. If I had to predict probably 7-9 but I'm hoping for 10-6.

"It is anticipated that the injury will require surgery that will sideline him for the season," Wannstedt said in a statement late Friday. "Further details of his condition will be available following the conclusion of the surgery."

:cry:

Back
Top Bottom