Merged: Brad Smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brad Smith

saves

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Brad Smith

This guy is probably my favorite player in the nation right now. He led Mizz back from a deficit and they have a damn good chance to win this game. He is also a local boy so I have to love him.

Would anyone be upset with Brad Smith in the later rounds to be our return guy/slot reciever. He would be our x-factor type guy and could really make play calling creative. I think he already announced he will practice as a WR. He is a great high character guy and one I would love to see in a dolphins uniform.

Ya because of him I am going to lose on pro-line if Mizz doesn't blow the game with 2 minutes left!

wazzy said:
Ya because of him I am going to lose on pro-line if Mizz doesn't blow the game with 2 minutes left!

I had faith. I took Missouri +3 1/2

thoughts on brad smith

i grew up watching brad smith play in high school and have tried to follow him as best i can in college. i think he would make a great 3rd or 4th round pick for us. he is a terrific and has great potential i just hope he is given the chance to play qb and is not mover to reciever

With the way some of the recent QB's have transitioned to WR, he is definitely worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom