Merged: Brady Quinn is struggling. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brady Quinn is struggling.

Urlithani

Starter
Reaction score
http://espn-mp3-od.andomedia.com/espnpod2/espnradio/radio_daily/espnradio070619.mp3

The first part of the audio clip is about Joe Girardi and Baltimore. When it loads you will have to click on the halfway point of the clip. (I was playing it in Quicktime so it didn't show me how long it was to give you a time. Sorry!)

John Clayton basically said Quinn is struggling bigtime, especially with mechanical and accuracy issues.

Colin Cowherd compared him to Joey Harrington, who also has mechanical issues. (We know Colin isn't a football expert, so definitely don't take that as gospel).

I don't like watching people do poorly at things, but if this continues it will at least stop anyone from bashing the Phins for passing on Quinn. (I don't think anyone is really doing that right now, but it'll stop 'em before it starts!)

feel bad for the kid i think he has the talent but there are gonna be too many distractions for the guy to concentrate on football alone i hope hes not like a joey harrington i feel like Quinn has real talent that can be utilized in the NFL

Well I don't like to see ppl fail but I am rooting for him to fail. Cause if this guy is great than we will be hearing about it forever!!!

Well I don't like to see ppl fail but I am rooting for him to fail. Cause if this guy is great than we will be hearing about it forever!!!

Well if browns history is any indication....:wink:

I don't even know what to think other than that it's just mini-camp and that as of right now it's no big deal. I was reading one of the pre-draft magazine and alot of the writers did compare him to Joey Harrington which i thought was odd. I hope he dosen't fail miserabley but i do hope Beck is just as good if not better than Quinn.

I just said asked this in another thread but who saw him throw out those pitches? I can throw a baseball harder than him, for real

I just said asked this in another thread but who saw him throw out those pitches? I can throw a baseball harder than him, for real

Yeah, those throws were embarrassing. I can't believe they came from someone who throws a ball for a living.

It's still way too early to send the jury out. He should be struggling, he's a rookie coming off of his first set of mini-camps. I still believe he will be a very good qb for many years but, in due time.

he'll make a ****load of money just in signing bonuses..

more than anyone on this board makes..

i cannot wish him too much success, it would make

the fins look bad...

hope beck surpasses him in all categories..

It's still way too early to send the jury out. He should be struggling, he's a rookie coming off of his first set of mini-camps. I still believe he will be a very good qb for many years but, in due time.

Yeah. This is true. But I agree with Skeet, we will never hear the end of it if he becomes great.

Brady Quinn is overrated. Part of his lack of accuracy was the sudden lifting he did to bulk up so he could compare to the strength of russell ( which will never happen) instead the bulking up to gain more arm strength in turn affected his accuracy. I'll try to find the article if I can.

Back
Top Bottom