Merged: Brooks Bollinger / What $hit has this guy been huffing?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brooks Bollinger / What $hit has this guy been huffing??

Pigskin Pimp

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Brooks Bollinger

I don't know if anyone else caught this article yesterday, it slipped passed me.

Dave George entertains the idea of Brooks Bollinger becoming a Dolphin in This Article

Personally I have not heard much on this kid but maybe you guys have......
What are your thoughts....?

Originally posted by Stamos
You don't ever want this guy QBing your NFL team.

Maybe I'm in the dark here, forgive my ignorance but I'm gonna have to ask you to explain.....

Brooks Bollinger sucks. He has a ****ty arm and he wil never be the next Tom Brady. Brooks Bollinger.:lol:

I read the article, and I'm pretty sure that George was being facetious.

For the record, however, Bollinger was the QB at Wisconsin, mostly a scrambling, quasi-option type QB. He alternated with Jim Sorgi, who was a better pure passer. If there was a college version of Fiedler and Griese alternating series, this would be it.

What $hit has this guy been huffing??

Guy who has smoked way too much grass in his life

Dolphins need a Brady; if chosen, I'll reveal him

:rofl: Is this some kind of joke??? The ONLY one of the three who even remotely would peak my interest as competition for Clint Stoener for the third stringers gig is Kingsbury.. Huard??? Bollinger?? Jesus, why not suggest we scrap Ray Lucas or Michael Bishop's asses off the waiver wire??? Or better yet, maybe we should trade a first rounder for Ty Detmer. I hear he's not doing anything these days and had a pretty good college career too...

The guy played at Wisconsin and was never a very good qb he was average in the Big Ten and never did much to impress me. He doesnt seem to have a very good arm. We would be much better off with Griese or Fiedler.

Back
Top Bottom