Merged: Brunell Situation is Reminiscent of Wayne Gandy's Last Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brunell Situation is Reminiscent of Wayne Gandy's Last Year

Re: Re: Brunell Situation is Reminiscent of Wayne Gandy's Last Year

Originally posted by dolphan39
I tell you after reading the loads and loads of articles on Henson, Brunell, Ramsey, Ray, etc , i.e. http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...ons/thursday/sports_04b2103c763231820027.html

I am thinking the QB situation is reminiscent of the GM situation and that Jay will start here in 2004 though a guy like Rivers, Ray or Henson may still end up here

No offense, dude, but did you read the same article I did? Our front office quietly has a lot of irons in the fire, not the least of which is their monitoring of the Jeff Garcia situation.

Re: Re: Brunell Situation is Reminiscent of Wayne Gandy's Last Year

Originally posted by dolphan39
I tell you after reading the loads and loads of articles on Henson, Brunell, Ramsey, Ray, etc , i.e. http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...ons/thursday/sports_04b2103c763231820027.html

I am thinking the QB situation is reminiscent of the GM situation and that Jay will start here in 2004 though a guy like Rivers, Ray or Henson may still end up here

I seriously doubt JF will be starting in Miami next season. That article mentioned a glut of starting qb's. Hopefully they won't go beserk and give away to much to bring in a washed up qb.

Muck,
You make too many good points!:cry:
If the situation remains parallel the who would be on the top of our list for next year? I like Gannon (especially with henson) but have not heard much about it. Perhaps we could reunite Jay and Norv and grab Gannon all in one move. Who would comprise your list of desired QBs?

Re: Re: Re: Brunell Situation is Reminiscent of Wayne Gandy's Last Year

Originally posted by rhadaddy

I seriously doubt JF will be starting in Miami next season. That article mentioned a glut of starting qb's. Hopefully they won't go beserk and give away to much to bring in a washed up qb.
let's re-cap the GM search

• Wolf
  • Ruskell
  • Mueller
  • Warfield
  • Reese
  • guy from Balt forgot name

seemed like a glut of those, too

all I am saying is how many of you expect Speilman to be our GM...

Originally posted by PhinstiGator
It would be nice if it was more comparible to Junior Seau. Gandy was going to go to the highest bidder. I doubt that Brunell has that same motivation.

Junior wanted to be with us. There were some last minute teams that made an effort to get him. Yet, the bottom line was that Junior wanted to be a Dolphin. A conditional (5th round?) pick got it done.

It's ultimately up to Brunell. If he wants to go a certain direction, he has a lot of influence to get it done.

Send Dan Marino to change his mind. Wait a minute...that won't work.

Someone get his email address...and let's get our voices heard.
:D

clear.gif

brunnell has nothing to say about it but he may be able to influence it some as you suggest, however. My feeling is that the bottom line is that Brunnell goes to wherever Jax gets the best deal. It's all biz and I'm sure brunell knows this as well. Now, if no deal is reached and Jax won't pony up the b $$ then he's a FA and could/will sign here. But Jax won't get anything for him then so if Gibbs offers his 2nd or even 3rd, it beats us out. IMO, I think Jax waits til the 11th hr and if nothing else really comes along any better, he goes to Wash for the pick. Even at the last minute, a 7th rnd pick is a shade better than nothing. :)

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Ray Lucas is available ;)

This is why you need to keep OPSEC. Operational security. Do not let your enemies (other teams) know what you are doing.

He's Bledsoe's heir apparent!! check it out................

http://www.lucasizdaman.com/lmao

"Enjoy" the read................... :evil: :evil: :lol: :D

Back
Top Bottom