Merged: Cadillac Threads | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cadillac Threads

He doesnt suck, hes just going to go through growing pains like Ronnie has. But still where is everyone who said caddy is way better than Ronnie.

Sagat_Igott said:
Yeeeaaa i see how this works, ONLY when caddy puts up big #'s does anyone claim Ronnie is a bust. Now, Caddy has 13 yrds and not one peep??
SCREW THAT, CADDY SUX!!!

He does NOT suck!! One games does not make a season or a player!! It's what happens at the end of the season that counts!! That includes Ronnie Brown!! Why can't we go one day without any Ronnie's great Cadillac suck threads!! :fire:

na na na Caddy flat out sucks! 13 yrds???? The guy's a scrub. He's not earning his $. He danced too much. He looks slow.

RONNIE IS KING!!

Thank God Caddy had a game like this so we don't see all those Caddy is way better then Ronnie threads and Ronnie is a bust and we made a mistake not choosing Caddy.

Waldop said:
He does NOT suck!! One games does not make a season or a player!! It's what happens at the end of the season that counts!! That includes Ronnie Brown!! Why can't we go one day without any Ronnie's great Cadillac suck threads!! :fire:

dude, he's not being serious. He's making fun of all the people that complained after Caddy's start compared to Ronnie's

It just goes to show how tough it is to be a RB in the NFL. Hopefully folks will lay off Ronnie a bit now.

Waldop said:

Uhhh it's actually been the other way around. THAT is why I made this thread. Do unto others as they do unto thee.

I've been waiting for this post.

I said a couple weeks ago to one of the idiots claiming he's better than Brown we would see him on the sideline very shortly.

Not glad he's hurt, but always glad to be right.:D

It's hard to be the better of the two running back from the sidelines...;)

Waldop said:

you can't tell he's making a jest?

ChambersWI said:
dude, he's not being serious. He's making fun of all the people that complained after Caddy's start compared to Ronnie's

Thank you.

Sagat_Igott said:
na na na Caddy flat out sucks! 13 yrds???? The guy's a scrub. He's not earning his $. He danced too much. He looks slow.

RONNIE IS KING!!

heh, classic.

Nice maybe we will stopp hearing all them commentators blow his freaking horn:goof:

HE WAS HURT! He left the game in the 3rd quarter people!!!

If you are gonna rip the guy at least know what the heck you are talking about! :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Caddy got injured or something, I had the game on, but wasn't really paying attention.

It was going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom