Merged: Cadillac Threads | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cadillac Threads

AirChambers84 said:
When does Ronnie get to face a Defense like Detroit??... I can't wait for that !!

The lions are actually a good run stopping team. Big Shaun Rogers is a hell of a run stopper in the middle.

Yeah, this game should serve as an example of why it's way to early to make predictions of people's careers after a couple of games. Let the guys play ball. I'm sure they'll both end up being good backs for a long time.

This thread is pointless, he got injured and left the game. So everytime caddy or ronnie have a good/bad game we're going to start up a thread proving or disproving that they're busts?

AirChambers84 said:
When does Ronnie get to face a Defense like Detroit??... I can't wait for that !!

We've got the Bucs, Falcons, Patriots, and Chargers still left to play.

tmny99 said:
Yeah, this game should serve as an example of why it's way to early to make predictions of people's careers after a couple of games. Let the guys play ball. I'm sure they'll both end up being good backs for a long time.

I agree, everyone should just let it go. Caddy and Ronnie are both great backs and will contribute.

AirChambers84 said:

See it's funny you rip on their D..............but the fact is that their run stuffers are excellent. Combine that and a pulled hammy and you see why Caddy had such a dreadful day.

enigmatics said:
See it's funny you rip on their D..............but the fact is that their run stuffers are excellent. Combine that and a pulled hammy and you see why Caddy had such a dreadful day.
Get your Caddy jersey yet???

enigmatics said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: classic

cadillac 11 carries 13 yards

Even Gruden acknowledged that Pittman was playing better than Cadillac so they "stuck with him". I hope, by now, we can put this contrived 19 million signing bonus vs. 15 million signing bonus controversy to bed. I have listened to the local radio station ad nauseum: "Knowing what you know now, who would you take Williams or Brown at #2?" No wonder Saban has restricted media access. He's a smart coach. The root of the problem is the NFL's draft process. It rewards potential rather than results. The NBA had the same problem years ago and changed it. However it wouldn't be as easy to change in the NFL because the careers are significantly shorter.

all i know, is that williams cost me my fantasy game!!

williams has been running well. Gruden can say whatever he wants. watching williams run, he definatly seems to be a very good runner. i havent seen Brown do anything similar. and eather way, its to early to say "we should have drafted.....". they are both rookies. both have bad games, both have good games.

They over ran the Caddy the first 3 games. Now those huge stats will crumble to normal numbers and the pressure will come off Ronnie.

This was easy to see coming -they have been running the guy into the ground.

I don't know what Gruden is thinking.

Back
Top Bottom