Merged: Can Sam Madison tackle an old crippled lady? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Can Sam Madison tackle an old crippled lady?

Can he

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • If she had dreads, he'd make her look just like Ricky Williams

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
Can Sam Madison tackle an old crippled lady?

I'd say there's about a 50/50 chance.

Sam Madison is Weak!!!

I don't care about what anyone says anymore....Sam Madison has been a waste of money for the past two seasons. Go ahead and defend him but I am sick of him. The first play against the Eagles was a deep pass that Madison (Once again) got burnt. He is supposedly so great but has done jack **** the past two seasons. His INT's are down and so is his ability to cover a second receiver. I know the whole team can't tackle worth a lick but come on he was practically dancing with Thrash (I think) when he was trying to tackle him. If the Safety wouldn't of helped Madison's sorry a$$ he could have been gone for 6 even quicker then what they scored anyways. The rest of the Dolfans can praise him and give him no blame but I think Madison is developing himself into a has been more then an all-pro cornerback. Maybe he has lost confidence ever since Surtan became the premiere corner on this team. I just don't get it. He isn't that old really so he shouldn't be on this type of decline so soon. Aeneas Williams is old as dirt and still does better. Just dosen't make sense to me. I don't know exactly what the cap penalty would be but maybe we should release him or trade him for a vetern player we need or a draft pick. But If I speak for myself that is fine but I am tired of him and his arrogance. He has had his chances to proove his greatness to us all and he has failed miserably the past two seasons.

Hopefully the next dolphins coach will see that he needs to go

Buckley isn't the number 2 corner either, he should of had that INT but you can't say anything about T-Buck cause im to the point where I would go out on a limb and say T-Buck would perform better then Madison right now as the starter

Re: Sam Madison is Weak!!!

The first play against the Eagles was a deep pass that Madison (Once again) got burnt.

The coverage was there. He was right on Pinkston it was just a great pass. Marion is the one you should be pi$$ed at for that play as he wasn't in position like usual on deep passes. He's too slow.

His INT's are down and so is his ability to cover a second receiver.

Did anyone else catch a pass on Madison tonight after that? I believe there was just one more. You need to start watchin with your eyes & pay attention. His coverage has been great this year. Just because he isn't making ints doesn't mean he's not doing his job. Teams have started throwing more at Surtain again this year.

I know the whole team can't tackle worth a lick but come on he was practically dancing with Thrash (I think) when he was trying to tackle him.

That was a bad display of tackling. I think he was just holding him & waitin for help, & it was Pinkston.

If the Safety wouldn't of helped Madison's sorry a$$ he could have been gone for 6 even quicker then what they scored anyways.

If Marion was where he was supposed to be that play wouldn't have happened. You see in our cover 2 man the two safties aren't supposed to let anyone behind them. Marion fell asleep like in the Buffalo game last year & you see the result.

Ill just take everything you say with a grain of salt, because obviously you won't say how pathetic madison has been just look at your alias for finheaven. If you can't admit to yourself that he is a waste of money for the past two years then you need to go back and watch the tape. Im not basing anything I say on his INT's I base it on the fact that he gets burnt to much for being a supposed all pro corner. All pros don't get burnt by the players he continously does week in and week out. If he is so great deep passes on him should not happen. I didn't see him jump up to make a play or anything else, I saw him dancing with him thats about it. And I do believe personal fouls get called on him alot, wonder why that could be? I would stop defending him soon cause if you can't admit that he is getting burnt way to often then you are the one that hasn't payed attention to the game. IF there is more focus on Surtain then he is getting the #1 receiver most of the time. If Madison can't handle a number 2 receiver when he used to dominate number ones all the time what makes you think he is so great.

Its my opinon and I think we could have someone better playing right now. And I wasn't talking about the safeties. It shouldn't have to come down to brock should of been here. Well Pinkston or whomever shouldn't of had so many steps on that all pro corner you talk about

I really don't care how good of a corner you are you can't give McNabb 7 seconds to throw the ball. It's a recipe for disaster.

Re: Re: Sam Madison is Weak!!!

Originally posted by SMadison29
The first play against the Eagles was a deep pass that Madison (Once again) got burnt.

The coverage was there. He was right on Pinkston it was just a great pass. Marion is the one you should be pi$$ed at for that play as he wasn't in position like usual on deep passes. He's too slow.

it was man coverage. he got beat at the line and never recovered...pinkston had a good 2-3 yards on him...TODD PINKSTON for cryin' out loud!! to call him a mediocre wr is a stretch.

marion was also out of position

Originally posted by jtown777
He always shys away from tackling. He's a frickin' wuss.

I've made a couple of posts on this the last two years on here and got slammed every time by Madison fans. It's not that he probably dosen't know how to tackle.... he just makes it blatantly obvious that he dosen't want to tackle. It's pathetic.

Sam Madison's talent does not make up for his mouth, ego, selfishness and LACK of heart on the field for this team. I'm no fan and never will be.

Madison can't tackle for his life, but he isn't the only CB that can't take someone down.

For those who want him gone, do you honestly think we could get a better corner? He is still a good corner, and if we can get him to restructure his contract we should keep him around.

Back
Top Bottom