Merged: Can Sam Madison tackle an old crippled lady? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Can Sam Madison tackle an old crippled lady?

Can he

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • If she had dreads, he'd make her look just like Ricky Williams

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
The worst tackler on the field last night was Buckley, not Madison. Sam's had better games, but I think you mistook a 27 for a 29 a couple times if you're laying this all on Madison. Marion was out of position on the play action bomb. The defense as a whole has to take the blame for this one. If you knew before the game that the offense would put up 27, would you have predicted we lose by 7?

He would need to grab her girdle and hang on as she dragged him through the non-solid food section of the gorcery store. Then perhaps the 12 yr ols stock boy could give him a hand and knock her blue wig off.

Todd Pinkston is actulyl kinda good

Crap players don't sign 7 year deals and big money

Whatever happened the Ronnie Lotts and Jack Tatums of the league?

I say we go out and get the fastest, hardest-hittin' MF out there, and make it so people are afraid to come across the middle against Miami.

Originally posted by Center
Whatever happened the Ronnie Lotts and Jack Tatums of the league?

I say we go out and get the fastest, hardest-hittin' MF out there, and make it so people are afraid to come across the middle against Miami.

Those players in today's league would get fined out of the league.
The NFL is getting rediculous with the penalties. They should just make it flag football and get it over with.

Back
Top Bottom