Merged: Can someone please explain something.../here is more | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Can someone please explain something.../here is more

How the heck is Dan Snyder able to get all these people? His contracts have got to be extremely backloaded right?

I have absolutely no clue. All I know is that is just bothers the hell out of me because anytime a big name in on the market, we always say we cant afford him....but somehow all these other teams manage, and don't say that washington didn't spend money before this. Everyone was saying the the skins are going to be in cap hell a few years ago when spurrier came in, but the hell hasnt come obviously and they continue to stack players up

Originally posted by Samphin
How the heck is Dan Snyder able to get all these people? His contracts have got to be extremely backloaded right?

It's called lying, cheating, and stealing. The Skinz are always up to something. I'd like the NFL to take a long hard look at their books. They must have some off-shore accounts somewhere that nobody knows about. There is no way they can make all these moves without being over the cap....

Last season they spent a ton of money on WR L. Coles, OG R. Thomas, and K J. Hall....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:pirate:

I have a feeling that the Redskins will have serious cap problems in a few years. Besides all the new contracts they are giving out this year (and I bet that more will come), the Redskins also gave big contracts to Laverneous Coles and Randy Thomas last year.

Originally posted by Phins34
I have absolutely no clue. All I know is that is just bothers the hell out of me because anytime a big name in on the market, we always say we cant afford him....but somehow all these other teams manage, and don't say that washington didn't spend money before this. Everyone was saying the the skins are going to be in cap hell a few years ago when spurrier came in, but the hell hasnt come obviously and they continue to stack players up

Ummm.. Have you SEEN the skins?? You want all these big name players just so you can go 5-10??

I am not talking about their record. I could care less how good or bad they are. Fact of the matter is they are signing players for a lot of money and we cant. that's what i am argueing....But yea, I would like to have clinton portis

I can't say I understand how they are still under the cap. I'm guessing they have low base salaries the first year or so. then they balloon in the later season. Either way, that team is going to be a mess in 3-4 years once all these back-loaded contracts strart to hit......

Guys, they signed Phillip Daniels. Big freakin' deal. He's not that great. As for Kearse, this hasn't come out anywhere else besides PFT. When it does, then you can start getting upset if you want to.

I think that somehow someway we need to address the real issue with this team, can we draft a new owner, ideal stats would need to include deep pockets, the cojones to allow a gm and/or vp to actually make bold moves and the will to cut ties with people who should not be associated with your team. Maybe we can trade for Dan Snyder since Wayne has done nothing but disappoint the league's greatest fans, force out the NFL's most prolific QB and hold on to a coach that has accomplished the same in football as Dennis Miller did in the booth, i. e. create a great expectation at the beginning of the season, make everyone chuckle a few times a game, get everyone's hopes up and finally squash everyone's dreams. Fudge WH, Fudge DW and Fudge everyone who wants to defend either of these guys.......

Originally posted by Phins34
That mess might get them a ring though.....I wouldn't mind that at all

How does signing these guys guarantee a ring? Last year they signed all these good players. Everyone was predicting superbowl, or at least playoffs. Instead? Hello 5 and 11.

The patriots are proving the way to win in this league.

I can't believe I had to write that....:eek:

It is not by signing the top guys. It is by signing the second tier.

I have to agree to the fact that Sammy is one of the major contributors to the defense the guy can hit like no ones business and Junior is someone we should treat a little better the guy is a monster and we will need him later in the season, you want a guy like that to have nothing in his mind when he's on the feild so he can make his plays.

Back
Top Bottom