MERGED: Ch 7 News | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Ch 7 News

:D Paladium is da shizzle. Can't say the S word on the site ! I guess you live close by? Whats chool you got o...I go to Springs... I am out for the night though, got school tommorow. I am a Sophmore!

Originally posted by Prime Time
:D Paladium is da shizzle. Can't say the S word on the site ! I guess you live close by? Whats chool you got o...I go to Springs... I am out for the night though, got school tommorow. I am a Sophmore!

hahahahaha..I am out of school for some 20 plus years...

But that doesn't mean I can't go clubbing. I live fairly close to Paladium. I am in Boca. It is on 441 only about 20 min to Paladium. I haven't been there in a while though. I usely head out to Radius (former Club Boca). In the south I love the Vodoo lounge, Cafe Iguana and Baha. To the north I head into a couple clubs on Clemantis or in Palm Beach Gardens to Club Safari.

Originally posted by Prime Time

Haha, 7:30 AM I turn a Senior.. :D

Can I sleep early? Hell nah!

They've been talking about doing Ricky's contract again since the summer. Been talking blockbuster deal. It will happen eventually.

Baja.....dang, I haven't been there since '98. That's the one just off Oakland Park and Federal Hwy, right?? Had some fun times down there.

Originally posted by Muck
They've been talking about doing Ricky's contract again since the summer. Been talking blockbuster deal. It will happen eventually.

Baja.....dang, I haven't been there since '98. That's the one just off Oakland Park and Federal Hwy, right?? Had some fun times down there.

Yeah..but it remodeled and moved to opposite corner. You won't recognize the corner anymore. I assume you still remember it being upstairs on the NW corner.

When Drew walks across a room he leaves a slime trail 6 feet wide. I wouldn't trust him to tell me it was raining unless my head was getting wet...and even then I wouldn't be too sure.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
No mention of Freeman or Knight? What a surprise! :rolleyes2

Haha, that's because Freeman is his client & loss his starting job! :D

Back
Top Bottom