Merged: Channels and Radio info / UPDATE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Channels and Radio info / UPDATE

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
Channels and Radio info

People really want to know how they can see this game so we need to clarify this once and for all. I live about 7-10 miles away from the stadium and it's blacked out until 11:35 pm on Ch. 4 and 34. On cable and sattelite I don't know. Radio- WQAM (560-AM), WKIS(99.9-FM) in English. Please post where you live and what ch. you think it's on.

Last edited by a moderator:
QAM, will be broadcasting the game live....apparently any body in the blackout area will not be able to SEE the game until 11:30....over here on the west coast of FL, we are outside the blackout area so the game is being televised live at 7:00 pm....WFTX Fox, channel 34/4

If all else fails for people that are out of state....we`ll have a play-by play thread up and members can post what they see.

I am so confused...is the game going to be played live at all or not?

Thanks Infins! I was trying to help out some of the Rookies on the board cuz' they're wanting to see or hear the game, but they live in different states so they're trying to figure out which channels and radio dials and such. What I don't know is -can the out-of-state people listen to the game on AM or PM? And if they have sattelite, what channels could they tune to to see the game tonite?

Originally posted by Prime Time
I am so confused...is the game going to be played live at all or not?

Not if you live in the black-out area, prime Time....which you do. Have to watch it a 11:30.

Rude, this is what we are trying to figure out for everyone. Thanks Capt. and you are right, if anything they can tune in here for info on the game. The next best analysis-right here in Finheaven....

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
If all else fails for people that are out of state....we`ll have a play-by play thread up and members can post what they see.

:lol: That is very true.

Channel update for ya

Okay this is a follow up to my earlier thread concerning those out-of -towners who want to see the game but don't know which channel to turn to tonite. The game goes live at 7pm tonite on Fox, which is Ch.7 for those in the South FLA. area. Now, people who live outside of FLA. might want to visit foxsportsnet and check out their affiliates for Fox sports. ex:"Arizona, S.W., N.W., West, North, Rocky Mountain, and so on. You might be able to find out what time it's playing in your area if at all. Good luck!! BTW, some of you will probably not be able to see it tonite, and will have to wait till Sat. morning at 11:00 or possibly until Sun. -time is ?

I'll wait for SportsCenter tonight.. even though they'll only show 2 plays.. :nono:.. Sunshine Network has no problem showing the Jags preseason game tomorrow.. Sound odd to anyone else??

Back
Top Bottom