MERGED: Check this out....Training Facility | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Check this out....Training Facility

legendary137 said:
fellas...sorry that i posted it twice...the reason being is cause i saw not a lot of people we going to it...so i changed the topic a bit....and what ever you guys are talking about with this computer sh** and these mod things...whatever...i dont care.....just look at the pics and shut up and go fins!

:eek:

legendary137 said:
fellas...sorry that i posted it twice...the reason being is cause i saw not a lot of people we going to it...so i changed the topic a bit....and what ever you guys are talking about with this computer sh** and these mod things...whatever...i dont care.....just look at the pics and shut up and go fins!

How about.....NO to the shut up part. If you dont like the rules here, then leave.

legendary137 said:
i have never heard of " rules" here....

Maybe you need to learn them before you do such things like this.

dude ....you are the fins fans that i hate....you want to get on someone (a fin fan at that) for something so stupid...grow up

legendary137 said:
dude ....you are the fins fans that i hate....you want to get on someone (a fin fan at that) for something so stupid...grow up

Maybe you are the one that needs to grow up for how you act on here. I wasnt the one who says i dont care about these mods things, you was. So follow the rules or be punished. Thats all i have to say to you.

dude...what are these mod things you are talking about in the first place???????

legendary137 said:
dude...what are these mod things you are talking about in the first place???????

Thats means if you dont follow the rules, you will have to answer to them. Thats why you need to read the rules, so you know what not to do.

You Know what bro.......live your life and i'll live mine...but dont let me see you at the games!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Fins forever

Amazingly, I just happened to check these out two hours ago. Did they just add this feature to the site?

legendary137 said:
You Know what bro.......live your life and i'll live mine...but dont let me see you at the games!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Fins forever

"Dont let me see you at the game"

:shakeno:

I guess we know who needs to grow up now.

Geez that's one dope Weight room. That's like my heaven on earth.

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom