MERGED: Click for Cans | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Click for Cans

Anyone one have a solution for the Server errors that keep popping up? It makes entering votes a pain. Sometimes clearing the cookies and closing and reopening the window helps. Other times it doesn't. I've had the problem on both Firefox and IE. Sometimes one and not the other, sometimes both, and sometimes netiher.

Suggestions?

TokyoFishFan said:
Anyone one have a solution for the Server errors that keep popping up? It makes entering votes a pain. Sometimes clearing the cookies and closing and reopening the window helps. Other times it doesn't. I've had the problem on both Firefox and IE. Sometimes one and not the other, sometimes both, and sometimes netiher.

Suggestions?

Ya, buy Chunky a new server. They're site is over loaded and that's why you're getting that error

I am clicking like I have never clicked before. It's just crazy on how much the Packers got.

I already voted from home and I am trying to vote from work now but that damn server error wont let me do anything.

I just keep on clicking.... Fins..19,642 Houston..19,981... C'mon fin fans lets catch up and pass those Texans..

We're Sorry
Our site is experiencing high traffic and we could not process your request. Please come back later and try again.

They've changed the error...at least I managed to get 2 or 3 votes in this morning...
I suppose it's better than the other error, but it's still preventing me from voting!!!!

@#&^% Packers....

Latest Update:
Current Rank Total Votes 2004 Rank
Green Bay Packers 107,648 1
Jacksonville Jaguars 35,987 3
Philadelphia Eagles 32,530 2
Miami Dolphins 20,222 31
Houston Texans 20,153 7
Washington Redskins 19,048 20
Pittsburgh Steelers 14,342 6

Back
Top Bottom