Merged:Collier is RBs Coach Again, Foerster new Offensive Coordinator | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Collier is RBs Coach Again, Foerster new Offensive Coordinator

vt_dolfan said:
Who is Chris Forrester???? Im kinda getting antsy now...I know the move is health related..but why Forrester..and not Tresman. Wanny is doing a song and dance about picking Forrester..sounds like Forrester might be Wanny's puppet. Run first...blah blah..same old Wanny. Ughhhh!!!!!!
Antsy? I am going to get fired in a second for pacing around my office looking like crazy person. I have a really bad feeling here. Somebody tell me something good about Forrester before I blow a gasket.

Chris Foerster - tight ends; Born October 12, 1961, Milwaukee, Wis.

Center Colorado State 1979-1982. No pro playing experience.

College coach: Colorado State 1983-87, Stanford 1988-1991, Minnesota 1992.

Pro coach: Minnesota Vikings 1993-95, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1996-2001, joined Colts in 2002.

Not trying to be negative, but is this like the Kippy Brown hiring?

That is not a confidence-inspiring resume. I'm starting to get worried as well...

I can't help seeing Mike Tice here, and I remember how bad the Vikings were that first year under Tice...

Dolphins make coaching moves

Feb. 2, 2004 SportsLine.com wire reports

DAVIE, Fla. -- The Miami Dolphins promoted former running back Bernie Parmalee to running backs coach Monday and also hired Chris Foerster as tight ends coach.

Parmalee replaced Joel Collier, promoted to offensive coordinator last week. Parmalee spent the last two years with the Dolphins as an offensive assistant.

Foerster left the Indianapolis Colts to replace Pat Jones, an eight-year Dolphins assistant who will now serve as special assistant to head coach Dave Wannstedt and work in the pro personnel department

Im Very Surprised By The Re-shuffle...

Im At A Starbucks Right Now Near My House....i Did Not Hear The Press Conference.... What Did Wannstedt Say About Why Forrester Was Promoted----rather Than Mark Trestman? I Don't Understand This Re-shuffling...parmalee Is Coaching What Group? I Will Stay Here For Your Response...

OMG.....Foerester just said "standpoint" 4 times in one paragraph......:nono:

With such a lack of experience.... makes you wonder who's pulling the strings on this decision. Sounds too much like a move that solidifies Wanny as the sole game time decision maker.....

Let's hope this guy has a private line to the QB's helmet.

OMG... This is a disaster!!! It's.... it's... Armageddon!!!

We're all gonna die!!!

661hellbutton2.jpg

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN said:
Im At A Starbucks Right Now Near My House....i Did Not Hear The Press Conference.... What Did Wannstedt Say About Why Forrester Was Promoted----rather Than Mark Trestman? I Don't Understand This Re-shuffling...parmalee Is Coaching What Group? I Will Stay Here For Your Response...
Wanted to keep Trestman as QB coach, last year showed how important that coaching position is.....parm is the TE coach....

NathanHunt said:
With such a lack of experience.... makes you wonder who's pulling the strings on this decision. Sounds too much like a move that solidifies Wanny as the sole game time decision maker.....

Let's hope this guy has a private line to the QB's helmet.

I thyink that's what is happening :lastyr:

I for one am no longer pissed at Dan Marino for stepping down. It was a very smart move on his part.

Does anybody blame him now!?!?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom