Merged: Credits | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Credits

by winning contests, winning top scores in the arcade, and even by paycheck. oh and for your birthday.

a couple credit questions

Been meaning to ask about this. What's the deal on these "paychecks" we're supposed to receive.

Another question, any word as to when there will be Badges and other things to buy with credits?

Sorry for taking so long to reply. You receive credits for doing the following things: creating new threads, your birthday, when you register, when you join VIP. In addition you receive a monthly paycheck. The date of the paycheck is based on the date you registered. The amount varies based on what user group you belong to (mods get more the regular users and so on)

If you donate 1 credit to me, I'll tell you everything that I know about them.

what can we do with credits

At the moment we are running the credits system slightly handicapped. Eventually you will be able to use credits to bet in contests set up by other users. Also you will be able to play in the arcade section. We are hoping to get all these functions up and running soon.

Sorry for taking so long to reply. You receive credits for doing the following things: creating new threads, your birthday, when you register, when you join VIP. In addition you receive a monthly paycheck. The date of the paycheck is based on the date you registered. The amount varies based on what user group you belong to (mods get more the regular users and so on)
how do i know if i get a "paycheck" here on FH?

Credits....

Hey guys sorry to bring this up but how exactly does one earn credits? Is it through the vbookie? because i lost big on the ravens game and i was wondering if there were any more fortunate phinfans that wouldnt mind donating a few so i can rebuild :p Thanks guys.

yup vBookie is how you earn them. Supposedly you can get a paycheck as well, but I don't know how that works

Edit- Oh and your B-Day.

Back
Top Bottom