Merged: Cutler/Leinart/Young | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cutler/Leinart/Young

caneaddict said:
I just read the article. He says that he's talked to personnel guys all season who have thought Cutler was best. He says that alot of scouts knock him hoping to push down his stock so they can have a better shot at him but that it won't work. Several league sources have said the cat's out of the bag.

He unequivically states that Cutler is better than Leinart and Young and that there is a good possibility for him to get drafted ahead of them.

Remember, wasn't Mort the one hyping Matt Jones last year? He nailed that one pretty well - it looks like Jones will be a very special player.

And I bet if you look he also Hyped up Rodgers....and we all know what happened to him on draft day. Does anyone really think that personnel "guy's" are going to tell Mort...the truth....yes Mort....we really like Cutler...over Young and Leinart...we're telling you this so the cat is out of the bag...and we'll never have a chance to select him now....does anyone really believe that stuff? I'd say it if I really wanted someone else to fall...now wouldn't I!!

It's a matter of opinion, but I think Leinart and Young are by far the best two Qb's in the draft.

Leinart, Cutler, Young

Who will be the best NFL QB? Name them in order.

My order is:

Leinart, Cutler, Young

Marino's Mayhem said:
Who will be the best NFL QB? Name them in order.

My order is:

Leinart, Cutler, Young

Leinart, Young, Cutler....I'm tempted to put a different guy in there because chances are all 3 won't be successful.

Croyle is looking pretty good at the Senior Bowl but he's not as good as these 3 guys. If one of them wasn't successful, I'd say it would be Young.

fishypete said:
And I bet if you look he also Hyped up Rodgers....and we all know what happened to him on draft day. Does anyone really think that personnel "guy's" are going to tell Mort...the truth....yes Mort....we really like Cutler...over Young and Leinart...we're telling you this so the cat is out of the bag...and we'll never have a chance to select him now....does anyone really believe that stuff? I'd say it if I really wanted someone else to fall...now wouldn't I!!

Great comparison, cause this year's QB class is so similar to last year's!

djfresh47 said:
It's a matter of opinion, but I think Leinart and Young are by far the best two Qb's in the draft.

Your right, its all a matter of opinion, thats all anyone can go on right now. We won't know the facts for a couple years.

BTW, I disagree. :D

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Cutler could be better than Young (NFL QB wise) but not Leinart!

Ive watched Leinert a little this year. I think he is good, but i think he is overhyped with the Heisman and all. The reason Cutler is better is because of his mentality and his talent. The kid went up against good teams while playing on a crappy one. Leinert basically had Reggie Bush and an OL to kill for. It has always been Leinert that was overrated IMO. I think in reality, Leinert is really about 5-10 overall in the draft. But because he is a championship QB, he gets all the hype. Now Cutler is steppin in on that.

As for Vince Young. Anyone who thinks he will suck as a QB has another thing coming.

SpeedRush99 said:
Great comparison, cause this year's QB class is so similar to last year's!

There are no Aarron Rogers here this year. Leinert would never drop past 10 let alone 5.

Young
Cutler
Leinert
Croyle

But you see, this is a team game. Stuff like this dont make any sense. Do you think Rothlisberger would be successful if he went to Detroit as opposed to Pitt? I say he would be good, but not as good because Pitt has coaching and a team. Croyle could make them all eat crow by becoming a dolphin and playing on a great team. :)

fishypete said:
And I'll bet Mort said the same thing about Rodgers last year....what does Mort know? He's paid to report news...not evaluate players.

I'm starting to think Mort is a Closet Dolphin fan strirring up the waters...so keep up the great work Mort. Keep Hyping Cutler...higher and higher...it can only be good for us in the end.

Well, Mort was saying Matt Jones would succeed when people like you were saying he was not worth drafting high, so I'd say he has an opinion worth listening too.

And no, he wasn't hyping Rodgers, but since Rodgers never saw the field behind Brett Favre, who can make a final judgement about Rodgers yet?

Do you have a crystal ball Fishy? Can we see it?

fishypete said:

No he didm't. the one guy he raved about was Matt Jones, are you gonna keep spreading mis-information?

Back
Top Bottom