Merged: Darrell Hackney... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Darrell Hackney...

If Darrell were to turn out to be a slightly better David Garrard, would it be worthwhile to get him?

I watched him play vs. UCF...

In the 4th quarter, he completely collapsed. Had 4 turnovers in that quarter and allowed UCF to comeback and win the game...

I wasnt impressed...

weisdolphins said:
I haven't really paid any attention to him so I wouldn't know but I like Omar Jacobs

im all for jacobs.i think in my mind he is better than cutler.jacobs has been putting up good numbers for years.no one ever heard of cutler till this year

dorsaroll156 said:
im all for jacobs.i think in my mind he is better than cutler.jacobs has been putting up good numbers for years.no one ever heard of cutler till this year

:lol: Speak for yourself. Jacobs has been putting up good numbers for years? He had one real good year, last year.

Myock at the senior bowl just said he measured in at 5'11" To short.

phins1381 said:
just curious wanted to know where every one stands on this guy, if cutler was gone by 16 and say jacobs was gone by the time our 2nd rd pick, would any here be willing to give darrell hackney a chance with our 3rd pick...just incase some people dont know him he is the qb at of uab...reminds me a little of the jags david garrard....
He's only 5'11 so I don't think so.....Nick would be crazy to use a 3rd round pick on him imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Nappy Roots said:
im a big fan of Hackney. He may be 6'1, but he plays much bigger.

ckparrothead said:
Darrell Hackney is a full 6'2" tall, according to Scouts Inc, and I have come to trust their measurements.

:smackhead

we messed that up. damn, im so amazed hes only 5'11.

Back
Top Bottom