Merged: Daunte Culpepper | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Daunte Culpepper

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
Culpepper a Dolphin?

Now this article doesnt say anything about Culpepper in Miami but if he goes anywhere its pretty obvious Miami is the best place for him to go

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3296418/

also remember its only msn sports page but it brings up interesting possibility

I don't see Culpepper in Minnesota next year, so it always remains a possibility. That said Nick will not give up what the Vikings would want for him and he is a big risk after tearing up his knee. I believe fully that if Dennis Green is still the coach of the Cardinals, that's will Duante will go. Denny has already tried to trade for him so now that Minnesota knows that kind of QB doesn't work in their offense anymore they will be willing to part ways with him.

i dont see him in miami.but i would have to think of the consequences before i take him

I think Arizona is also a possibilty and that would help our chance to grab a QB in the draft

but

Scott Linehan runs our offense, they same offense Daunte played in Minnesota, I dont think it would have to be a huge trade to get him

maybe Ricky a 3rd round pick and a pick next year

Al13 said:
@ b_hjelmeland123 only 2 players on D ???

I wanted to try to fit in a corner but their were none appealing to me. It will be changing every week though.

Alex22 said:
I think Arizona is also a possibilty and that would help our chance to grab a QB in the draft

but

Scott Linehan runs our offense, they same offense Daunte played in Minnesota, I dont think it would have to be a huge trade to get him

maybe Ricky a 3rd round pick and a pick next year

woow your a god damn machine Aj hsould make you a Mod or something gheezz i guess youwant that post record:)

dont need him.. wouldn't take him for ricky. wouldn't take him for a second rounder. he is done in minnesota though. the only thing is ,- if saban believes in the guy then im all for it. i doubt very much that linehan has that much pull with nick, the guys cap number is outrageous. cant see him messing up long term plans by eating so much of the cap. also read that he wont be ready for the start of next yr.. /shrug.. seems pretty simple to me.

dominizzo said:
woow your a god damn machine Aj hsould make you a Mod or something gheezz i guess youwant that post record:)

Nah the posts dont really matter

its just

1- Often I have trouble sleeping and im on here

2- Most the people in my area are stuck up pricks who dont know football or fair weatherd fans, so its nice to come here and talk w people who know stuff :)

nothing wrong with posting alot, just shows you're a big fan :)

Anyway, i do not see Culpepper leaving Minnesota. Brad Johnson has been good, but he is old and not the long term answer. Culpepper is a top 5 QB when healthy. I would love him, but i do not see minny letting him go.

Alex22 said:
Nah the posts dont really matter

its just

1- Often I have trouble sleeping and im on here

2- Most the people in my area are stuck up pricks who dont know football or fair weatherd fans, so its nice to come here and talk w people who know stuff :)

where you from Alex:)

hes not that good, randy is what made him ok. I DO NOT WANT HIM I WOULD RATHER HAVE FEROTTE

Back
Top Bottom