MERGED: Davone Bess interview from Scout.com | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Davone Bess interview from Scout.com

to be honest, there is only a handful of players i wouldn't trade for a 2nd and 7th.

same here. On our team Henne, Long, VDavis, Sean Smith, P Merling, V Carey, C Crowder, K Langford thats about the only ones I wouldnt trade for that

same here. On our team Henne, Long, VDavis, Sean Smith, P Merling, V Carey, C Crowder, K Langford thats about the only ones I wouldnt trade for that

i would throw Jason Ferguson in there. a 2nd and a 7th would be great value, but our season goes down the tube w/out him.

I hope Bess is here for a long time, I really like him. I think he will be an important part of the offense.

I hope Bess is here for a long time, I really like him. I think he will be an important part of the offense.

That depends on the contract Bess is offered....and how hartline progress..

Davone Bess Interview - Scout.com

: Yawn : IS IT SEPTEMBER YET?

I didn't see this article posted. Its an interview with Davone Bess by Ed Thompson at Scout.com.

It's hard to believe this kid went under the radar and didn't get drafted. And it's SO obvious, although now proven, that he was not the idiot on Twitter!

http://profootball.scout.com/2/878065.html

that's a great story,i enjoyed reading it...thanx for posting it...and i do hope he continues to get better,plus it's easy to see why he became Pennington's favorite target down the stretch last year...he caught everything thrown to him...

i would throw Jason Ferguson in there. a 2nd and a 7th would be great value, but our season goes down the tube w/out him.

i agree but we did the same when we traded Chambers. We basically totally screwed the qb's that were still there for that season. Justanother reason we went 1-15,.

Why all this talk of trading players? I believe in keeping a team together for long periods of time not trading players every year. This team needs some players to start sticking around for a good ten years not four and then get traded. Keep Ronnie and Bess sign them both to long deals right now:hi5:

Tell me why are some people saying that Ronnie Brown and Devone Bess are probably going to be leaving Miami next year? We've got to keep them both.

man that cannot happen. If the owner is truly a fans oriented type owner....he might want to talk to Ireland and Parcells asap.

Back
Top Bottom