Good guys to draft in the seventh

1 - Carey
4 - Poole
5 - Bua
6 - Hadnot
7a - Pape
7b - Pope

Great draft... props to Spielman.

Pape will surprise ppl. He played RT in College and could play there for us. If nothing else he gives us a versital player to go with Hadnot & Carey. Prediction... St Clair gets cut and all three of these guys stick.

IMO these guys have talent but aren't stars, but they are all aggressive and mean. Exactly what last years line lacked!

Smith, Jones, McKinney, Carey,Pape
or
Smith Jones, Hadnot, Mckinney, Carey

Pope is camp fodder. He's maxed out potential wise and what you see is what you get...

NOW Who are the the UFA's that we will pursue?

Beard?

Derrick Pope

He makes the team and contributes. I watch SEC games. When Bama played the Sooners in their second game. Bama turned the ball over alot on their own side of the field in the first half and should have gotten blown out. But Pope was everywhere and make the Sooners settle for feild goal attempts. He is a player.

Pope was the reason Alabama's defense started strong early in the season. They had no reserves due to probation limits. When injuries and fatigue set in later in the season they got trucked. Pope was a force early in the year and played hurt later in the season. Quick and hits everything. Prediction here is he a steal and makes the roster. Check out the Alabama VS Oklahoma game this past season, Pope was a hitting machine.

Pape Will Make The Team Can't Belive He Lasted To The Seventh This Guy Will Surprise!!!!!

i wonder what mike shula has to say about them. on paper, these picks seem to be the best we have ever had in the seventh round.

Eventual Oline:

Smith - James - McKinney - Pape - Carey

leaves Hadnot, St Clair, Jerman, McIntosh, Yates

missed anyone?

Derrick Pope has the best tackling form of any linebacker in the draft. He's not as gifted as some of the other linebackers because he lacks size, but this guy can flat out tackle. He reads the play, flows to the ball, breaks down, wraps up, and brings his man down. He is also a very big hitter. He is very explosive when he hits a ball carrier.

:woot: I had the Fins taking Pope in the seventh!

What did I win?:D

I had Pape going to us in round 3 on my first mock and then I changed my mind. I can't believe still that we got him that late.
Smith,James,Seth,Carey,Pape...or Pape Carey
back ups...Whitley,St.Claire,Yates,Jerman
practice squad,Hadnot
PUP-Mack...at last we got some beef and talent up front.Props to Rick!!

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom