MERGED: DETROIT, INDIANA NBA FIGHTS! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: DETROIT, INDIANA NBA FIGHTS!

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Brawl in Detroit

Wow, that was some brawl between the Pistons, Pacers, and the fans. The fans should be ashamed of themselves although with that said, if I was a Detroit fan and the players came into the stands (of course after another fan started it) I would of been throwing too (at least I tell the truth). The fans should of never acted the way they did and it should of never have gotton to this point, btu with that said, that was one hell of a brawl!!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Wow, that was some brawl between the Pistons, Pacers, and the fans. The fans should be ashamed of themselves although with that said, if I was a Detroit fan and the players came into the stands (of course after another fan started it) I would of been throwing too (at least I tell the truth). The fans should of never acted the way they did and it should of never have gotton to this point, btu with that said, that was one hell of a brawl!!
true, the fan who threw the beer is the culprit.

Anyways, it was good entertainment :cool:

I love how some pu$$y a$$ fans think they can do whatever they want just because they bought tickets. I'm glad they got their a$$es beat.

I'll never fault Artest. He's a New Yorker and a St. John's alum (my brother's also an alum and was on the football team while Artest was at the school) so I always got his back!!

The league should RIP that Championship banner right off of the hanger. Hell, cancel every home game they have for the rest of the year. What pisses me off the most is that the fans threw stuff at Rick Carlisle. For what?? ALL OF THEM ARE SICK! What a disgrace to the NBA to have this on national television. I am sorry, but I hope every Pistons fan who threw something loses their job(s) on Monday morning. The person who threw the beer at Artest deserves to be hit by a car walking to the parking lot.

As much as most of us hate Artest, I give him a whole bunch of props for getting up there. A hard foul? Yes. But Big Ben's the bigger b*tch for hitting him like that, and showed no class at all. Watch the league give Ron the bigger suspension, when Big Ben should get the MAXIMUM.

That was hilarious, but I was so happy when SJ, Ron, JO, and Tinsley got their punches in. The Pistons fans deserved it.

Gotta love Wade tonight, but STEPHEN JACKON IS THE KING OF THE NIGHT for punching one of the fans RIGHT IN HIS MOUTH. He should've killed him.

Artest And Jackson For MVP! :woot:

The "Ron Artest, Stephen Jackson, and Jermaine O'Neal pwn" thread.

aka the Ben Wallace and all Detroit Piston fans are fhegs thread.
:chuckle:
Someone please make me an animated .gif of Jermaine O'Neal knocking that fat detroit fan the f*ck out when he tried to jump Artest!
Please!
:roflmao:

Hahahaha the CEO of the Pistons is a moron.
When asked his thoughts of what occured:
"uhhhhh, well, it was an emotional game..."

They should have a 5 game "home ban" on Pistons home games, meaning that for the next 5 games, the Pistons have to play in front of empty seats. The NBA has to do something about what those punk fans did. What a bunch of *******s.

Seriously, someone make me an animated .gif of that guy getting pwned by Jermaine O'Neal.
Theyre replaying it constantly on ESPNNEWS.
Please!
I'll pay the person who does it.
:cooldude:
PS: Larry Brown is a douchebag.
:yes:

tehMick said:
aka the Ben Wallace and all Detroit Piston fans are fhegs thread.
:chuckle:
Someone please make me an animated .gif of Jermaine O'Neal knocking that fat detroit fan the f*ck out when he tried to jump Artest!
Please!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Jermaine O'Neal delivered the best right hand I've seen since Hearns knocked out Duran in '84. He's my new hero. :cooldude:

iceblizzard69 said:
They should have a 5 game "home ban" on Pistons home games, meaning that for the next 5 games, the Pistons have to play in front of empty seats. The NBA has to do something about what those punk fans did. What a bunch of *******s.

I like this idea, except I think it needs to be 10 games and should be a ban on the sale of any alcohol. Make the ticketholders either choose to come and not get drunk out of their mind or eat that money.

Then again, one of the more interesting people I have met on the Internet was on press row and was endangered by this bunch of ****. He's fine, but his computer very well may not be due to all of the crap that got thrown around.

Not dolphin related - WHAT JUST HAPPENED/NBA

Turn it to sportscenter right now if you get the chance,

The biggest sports brawl ever just happened between the pistons and the pacers..

Crazy ****

You dont just go in the stands and start decking fans in the face....

bobdroopy said:
You dont just go in the stands and start decking fans in the face....
For as stupid as Artest is, hard to blame him for this one. Sure you dont go in the stands, but it was Wallace who came after him, and then they drill him in the face while hes minding his business. You gotta defend yourself at that point.

Back
Top Bottom