Merged: !!!!!!/Did you guys catch the last hit of the season???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: !!!!!!/Did you guys catch the last hit of the season????

OurHeartAndSoul

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
!!!!!!

What an eding to the season, did you see that hit by Tommy Hendricks!!:eek:

NO! I didn't. :(

Not my fault CBS shows the Texans-Colts.

Does that hit put us in the playoffs? :(

No. The way to end a season is to hold the thing called the Vince Lombardi Trophy. That's the way to end a season.

Well, in light of reality, it was a great way to end the season we had. Sorry you couldn't enjoy it.

This team reminds me a little of the last team to go 10-6 and miss the playoffs.......The 1991 SF 49ers....how did they do the following year?

He never said that is the way to end a season. He said that was the way to end OUR season, that we had this year. I agree, that big ol whack.

Hey Prime Time, it's not snowing in Miami. I bet you would even disagree with me on that one too, wouldn't you?

You are one of those people that I won't miss when I don't come back here for 2 years.

What I meant was it was a great play to end our season to let out some frustration and go out with a bang.

At least the Cardinals are trying to do something to change it up. Their ownership has brains, the one that fires a coach that has done nothing for the team. Wayne must be on crack and sharing it with a lot of you people on these boards.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
At least the Cardinals are trying to do something to change it up. Their ownership has brains, the one that fires a coach that has done nothing for the team. Wayne must be on crack and sharing it with a lot of you people on these boards.

Did you honestly just say that the Cardinals ownership has brains? Bidwell is known not just as the worst owner in pro football, but in pro sports period. They've had how many winning seasons since they moved to Arizona? And how many have the Dolphins had in that span? They may not have won the Super Bowl, but at least they've had a plausible shot at it. I don't know if the Cardinals could win the Fiesta Bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I was saying that they at least fired a coach that couldn't bring it to the table. What do winning seasons get you? Do they get a SB ring? Don't think so.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Do they get a SB ring? Don't think so.

Nope. Just dignity and pride.

ETA: Okay, I take it all back. What the Cardinals just did to the Vikings was just too damn funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just about to say something, but I'm glad you could eat your words in peace. :lol:

You're alright in my book center. You're one of the few here that have a brain.

Back
Top Bottom