Merged:Dixon, Chester and the starting QB/Dixon To Play, Nails Says He's Finally 100% | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Dixon, Chester and the starting QB/Dixon To Play, Nails Says He's Finally 100%

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dixon, Chester and the starting QB...

Herald say Dixon will play on Mon, Chester will start and Wanne corrected himself

''Nothing new to report on the quarterback situation,'' Wannstedt said. ``It will be a game-time announcement, which will be Monday, not Sunday. I made a mistake yesterday and said Sunday out of habit. Both guys were out here and worked.''

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/7090673.htm

Dixon To Play, Nails Says He's Finally 100%

Left guard Jamie Nails, who has been criticized by Wannstedt, said he is finally back to 100 percent after last year's Achilles' injury and two off-season knee surgeries. Nails said each week he has gotten stronger and he expects his play to pick up.

"Over the last few weeks it's come back," Nails said. "Early in the season, the first couple of weeks, it was a little slow. These last few weeks, my power and explosiveness have come back."

Wanny also says that Dixon will play against the Chargers.

LINK

um...the question is...for how long can Dixon stay in the line-up or play effectively??? my guess...not for long. especially when he himself has doubts..."i'm ready but i've said this before." (he said something to that effect. or when he said "the pain is not as bad, i can play through it, the pain is somewhere else." (WTF is that about...he's done...but I hope i'm wrong.

so clump...how do you feel about Buff's chances vs. the cheifs???

According to Mark Dixon, he sucks and the sky is always falling. The only thing he is positive about generally is that he's blocking for Ricky.

Buffalo's chances against the Chiefs run into the negative numbers, just FYI.

on the bright side, it will be nice getting a fresh player for the 2nd half of the season. And when healthy, Dixon is one of the best on the O-line....hopefully he can stay healthy the last 10 weeks of the season. I think we should keep rotating McKinney and Ruddy to keep the O-line used to working with both of them, which also keeps them fresher then the opposing D-line....especially in the 4th Qtr. where we have struggle in the recent years...and our schedule just gets tougher in the coming months...

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
um...the question is...for how long can Dixon stay in the line-up or play effectively???
who cares, he has not played yet and having any games from Dixon is better than we had the 1st 6 games

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Interesting info about Nails...........did I not say the same thing? :shakeno:

Nobody likes a know-it-all:D

With all these people coming back and saying they are "healthy" Ricky should have a good game on the ground.

We'll see. . :rolleyes:

Bills have a chance if they can continue running the ball like they did vs the Foreskins AND play solid on special teams. I'm not as concerned about the defensive side.

Back
Top Bottom