Merged: Dolphins And Ravens Injury Report and PS move/TE signed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins And Ravens Injury Report and PS move/TE signed

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
We Signed a TE Today to Practice Squad? Coaches Gone Wild!

Out of all the offense and defense necessities this team has, Dave chooses to sign a TE to the practice squad?!?! Is this a joke? With TE Randy McMichael stepping up huge with only 1 less reception than Chambers, and TE Donald Lee making big catches 2 weeks in a row, Dave's great idea is to sign another TE to practice? Not a tackle, not a guard, not a linebacker with our injuries, not a DB with our DBs failing and complaining, heck not even a backup kicker or QB.

I'm convinced Dave is on drugs. :infins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/home/home_index.asp

Maybe he will try and make him into a LT to replace Wade Smith. ;)

Its called adding a tight end for the practice squad......practice squad...so they can practice....practice squad......

Trust me...you will not sign the next pro-bowl LT to the practice squad....relax, dude.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Its called adding a tight end for the practice squad......practice squad...so they can practice....practice squad......

Trust me...you will not sign the next pro-bowl LT to the practice squad....relax, dude.

First of all I have no idea why this thread was merged with 2 teams injury report.

Anways if you knew anything about pro sports, you would know that pro athletes move up the ranks from the bottom up to the top. A practice squad position means you get a nice contract and are being observed by the coaches to see if you can earn a permanent spot. If they had your mentality that its "just a practice squad", then heck, why don't you and me go over there so maybe they can sign us too for practice. :lol:

Actually they just signed a guard, 2 cornerbacks, and now a TE. Atleast get your facts straight before your start spewint your hatred for DW. I think his trying alot harder than alot of us any wants to give him great for. Oh well, I guess it will just be sweeter for him when we win the SB..

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Actually they just signed a guard, 2 cornerbacks, and now a TE. Atleast get your facts straight before your start spewint your hatred for DW. I think his trying alot harder than alot of us any wants to give him great for. Oh well, I guess it will just be sweeter for him when we win the SB..

OK. So he did activate a guard and 2 CBs to the practice squad, my bad. But are you serious about him winning the Superbowl? You're kidding right? I like to be optimistic too but also realistic. Did you watch the Titans game at all? I understand that Superbowl champions lose a couple of times during the regular season, BUT not the way the Dolphins lost. They were manhandled in all phases of the game. And thats being realistic. The Dolphins have not beaten a team this year with a winning record. If we do pull off a playoff berth, what makes you think we'll beat the Titans in the playoffs, nonetheless the Chiefs or the Colts? I hope the Fins prove me wrong and pull off a miracle to win the SB, but I doubt it. Dave needs to do something big otherwise he won't be here at the end of the season as everyone knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom