Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15

Dolphins-Jets could move to 4:15 p.m.

But CBS still has the option to move the Dolphins-Jets game at The Meadowlands to 4:15 p.m. Sunday, which could create a potentially favorable situation for Miami.

But the way Brett Favre is playing, it might not matter. Favre, who was named to the Pro Bowl last week, has one TD pass and six picks in the past four games.

Meanwhile, Chad Pennington, who was passed over in Favre’s favor for the Pro Bowl, has six touchdowns and one pick in the past three games.

How irony is that..

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/miamidolphins/entries/2008/12/21/dolphinsjets_could_move_to_415.html?cxntfid=blogs_inside_the_dolphins

Last edited by a moderator:
Origianlly I was disappointed we didn't get flexed into primetime.. let's be serious here.. a Chargers team with a losing season, Denver with a .500 season.. and that get's trump over us? Whatever..

But now it is what it is... I don't mind the game being at 1pm.. and it staying as warm as possible. Although i don't think the real cold will be a factor.

Eh I think the Jets are gunna bring it regardless of what happens to New England. They'll either be playing for the division or to knock the Phins out of the playoffs

But, just realized that you can't get into playoff probably will make you Sad/distract a lot!

I AGREE!

4:15 Please!!!

Eh I think the Jets are gunna bring it regardless of what happens to New England. They'll either be playing for the division or to knock the Phins out of the playoffs

No doubt,nothing would make the Jets more happy than beat the phins even if they are out of the playoffs

These pissy crybaby Patriot fans . . . they make me sick. Oh, Oh . . play the Fins game at 1 because if the Jets will play like it matters more . . . our Patriot game if anything should be at 4 . . . LOL, wtf?

This is WHY I wanted the Jets to win . . . we would have been in primetime . . . and these Patsies would have been eliminated from the division. I hate hearing these babies cry.

Either the Dolphins Jets or Giants Vikings will have to move to 4, so we have at least a 50/50 shot. Both games are shceduled for 1 right now, and living here in Jersey i know that it can't happen where both the jets and Giants play at the same time. So my guess is it is Miami and the Jets that moves, since FOX is going to want to put Dallas and Philly at 4.
Either way, I am pumped to be going and Rock my new Penninngton Jersey!!!!!

I'm just glad is not at 8:15 cause I have to be up for work at 5am on monday

Ozzy rules!!

Origianlly I was disappointed we didn't get flexed into primetime.. let's be serious here.. a Chargers team with a losing season, Denver with a .500 season.. and that get's trump over us? Whatever..

But now it is what it is... I don't mind the game being at 1pm.. and it staying as warm as possible. Although i don't think the real cold will be a factor.
I was upset at first to. But the more I thought about it they wanted a game that was guaranteed for the division, and with the Jets losing that took that away. If the Jets would have won I am sure that our gaem would have been flexed. The AFC West is going to be decided on Sunday night.

When do they make the decision about who plays at 4:00???????

No we deserve it.. as does the match up and story lines. last game possible for Favre, The Pennington return.. all for the AFC east marbles. Well worthy of being flexed.

ESPN just announced it on TV

The Cowboys/Eagles and the Ravens/Jags also have been flexed to 4:15 as well.

I know the Patsies are gonna cry now LOLOLOL

Great now we in Orlando dont get its because of the damn Jags

Back
Top Bottom