Merged: Dolphins LB Thomas expects to play / Zach has the flu? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins LB Thomas expects to play / Zach has the flu?

Re: Re: Dolphins LB Thomas expects to play Sunday at New England

Originally posted by dolphinsrok

BRO !! read the thread kid

it doesn't say anywhere that he's expected to play

I mean i want him to play as much as the next man but unfortunatly the link from yahoo did not say that

but i think he will play he'll get shot up and head to the snow !!

I see it in the first sentence. Maybe you just need glasses. :lol:

I am so glad that ZT will play. This game is vital guys! We are going to kill 'em!!

The Colts had them and they failed. :fire:
_

Originally posted by Expo88
Yes, he was changing a lightbulb on the ceiling with a ladder and jumped off the ladder from a couple of feet off the ground; something every one of us would do/has done. He happened to land awkwardly and wound up twisting his knee and tearing his ACL. It's about the worst fluke accident you can possibly think of and the best part about it is it's true; he had a witness!!

LOL, It is almost as bad as tripping over your dog while going downstairs!

They say the dog was the only witness....:D

GOOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

While all of you are celebrating Zach playing there is no indication he will be anywhere near 100%. I am still concerned. Also in this snow and game and one bad twist and he is out of there.

Also if he is not 100% he could be a liability.

I am not celebrating yet. We will see how he does at game time.

Originally posted by fin-atic
While all of you are celebrating Zach playing there is no indication he will be anywhere near 100%. I am still concerned. Also in this snow and game and one bad twist and he is out of there.

agree fin-atic, while i hope he plays just like everyone, it puts him at risk to be injured more seriously. I'll take zach sitting a game, over him missing the year! But its a HUGE game, so he'll play.

Originally posted by fin-atic

A 60% Zach is still better then a 100% Tommy Hendricks though sadly.

Zach has the flu too??

The big O just said on WQAM that he is also battling a killer flu..

And he still wants to play.. One tough SOB!

Shooooooot, put Jamar Fletcher back in on special teams, bah, broken arm. If Zach is playing like he has, Timbo has been playing all of these years w/ missing toes, then Fletch needs to be playing w/ his broken arm. Cmon!:stooges:

The Pats luck just keeps growing. :tongue:

Sorry, I had to do it. It was sitting there. ;)

He has the flu and he practiced? Did the other guys get a vaccine or something? That seems to be tempting fate, with the news about the virulence of this years flu.

Vrabel has it too. I don't think he's practiced...?

Doesn't Zach have something new to deal with every season? lol

Back
Top Bottom