Merged: dolphins on DVD / help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: dolphins on DVD / help

ummmmmmmm, i believe writerik does DVD games. Now that i just got my DVD player for christmas (im sorry if i offended anyone:rolleyes: ), i wouldnt mind some but i think he did the washington comeback game for sure cus he offered it to me when i took my vhs tape out in the third q. doh!:goof:

do you mean rikwriter?

I want the 2001 Bills game in Buffalo where we came back, been looking for that for a few months.

Originally posted by finfan54
ummmmmmmm, i believe writerik does DVD games. Now that i just got my DVD player for christmas (im sorry if i offended anyone:rolleyes: ), i wouldnt mind some but i think he did the washington comeback game for sure cus he offered it to me when i took my vhs tape out in the third q. doh!:goof:

It was RikWriter, now it's RickP66, but I only have the last couple seasons on DVD and I don't usually copy older games for people. The only thing I do is when I have the current game (or maybe the last one before that) on the hard drive of my DVD burner already and someone asks for a copy I will burn an extra for them.

I've got some, see this link , but not many before 1993.

And I was away from home nearly every Sunday this past year so not many of this season (but I would love this last Jets game if anyone's got a copy...hint hint)

My thing has been trying to acquire tapes from anyone that's got 'em, burn them to disk so that they're now available to the Dolfan community at large.

It's a slow process though, but now that the season's over I'll start cranking them out again:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Rick 1966

It was RikWriter, now it's RickP66, but I only have the last couple seasons on DVD and I don't usually copy older games for people. The only thing I do is when I have the current game (or maybe the last one before that) on the hard drive of my DVD burner already and someone asks for a copy I will burn an extra for them.

what do you mean by "last couple of seasons?" how far back does that go? if you have any of the marino games i would like to get one (i assume buying it ;)).

someone recorded over my Dolphins Vs. Seahawks game. his last win, and comeback.

dou you have the 1994 season opener vs. NE? the one where marino tossed a bomb to fryer on 4th and 6 for the win? Or the jets game and the infinite "fake spike?"

looking for

the wild card game K.C. vs Miami where deberg and okayo, almost come back but the fg falls short and miami wins, i think it is 90,91,...but not sure..also clayton makes great catch for td to take the lead..awesome game..

Back
Top Bottom