Merged:Dolphins release Billy Strother! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Dolphins release Billy Strother!

Phinz4Life said:
Now, not to deviate from the subject, but did anyone else find it funny when Vader was yelling that and like, wobbling?

Hey, some of us haven't seen the movie yet, don't go giving away tidbits, even silly one.s

inFINSible said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't mock...

I expected a good 140 solo tackles out of Billy Stro... who?

:lol:

Phinz4Life said:
Now, not to deviate from the subject, but did anyone else find it funny when Vader was yelling that and like, wobbling?
only bad scene in the whole movie. O wait the scene where anikain and padme were like i love u and and so on was pretty dumb but other than that great movie

Phinz4Life said:

I'm sorry, but Vader's actions in that scene were way too much like Will Ferrell yelling and stumbling through the kid's birthday party after he shot himself with the tranquilizer gun in Old School.

But other than that, it was a great movie.

Ok Ive seen the movie, it is good, but would you guys stop talking about it. Even the little things, like, the whole thing was good except the scene where this happens, or wow can you believe that happened.

There is nothing I hate more than learning anything about a movie before I see it. Learning any part before it happens really pisses me off, same with books. You guys have got to show some constraint when talking about stuff. I understand they can read around it, but there is always some goof that reveals a huge part about a movie or book that was just reseased and someone hears it. its not fun to hear it. just stop talking about it.

for all that have not seen it yet, have fun when you do. it is really good.

Oh My God, not Billy Strother......we're going 4-12 again !! :roflmao:

MoTown Finman said:
Who the heck is Billy Strother...no seriously

Wasn't he the guy who talked funny in Cool Hand Luke?
No wait, that was Strother Martin.

"What we have heeere is.... failure to communicate." :cooldude:

SanDiegoDolphan said:
Yeah, I know. I been working all day! "What ya gonna do?":wink:
I don't know....read through the first couple of pages to catch up on the news and then post in the threads that are already related to the subject you'd like to talk about?? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom