MERGED: Dolphins stadium to lose the s, new logo?\New Stadium Logo | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Dolphins stadium to lose the s, new logo?\New Stadium Logo

SR 7 said:
lmaoo why? I saw taht in the 1st page i missed apparently. thanks tho.

hey no prob man, and im rite with you have dont get why they wud take away the s. imo i think its stupid

Looks like an emblem for Taiwanese fish cannery.

:barf:

Blech.

And Califin, you have the greatest sig pic on these boards :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Glad you like it Adam!

Its got some humor to it, but there's some awesome imaging gurus round these parts. I'm just a hack. :badpc:

Jimmy James said:
I most definitely do not like the inclusion of navy in the color scheme. Navy is not a traditional color of the Dolphins, and it should have been kicked to the curb when Wanny was kicked to the curb.

I like it as branding for the stadium only. The stadium should have its own logo. If I had to stare at that on a helmet, I'd vomit.

I feel just the opposite. I hope we get navy blue uniforms and make them our main uniforms. All these pastel colors make us seem like the NFLs sissys.

PAFinFan4Life said:
hey no prob man, and im rite with you have dont get why they wud take away the s. imo i think its stupid

Not sure if this is the reason, but now the word dolphin and the word staduim has the same amount of letters. It might have has something to do with the word spacing on the scoreboard or something. IDK just an idea.

sorry, i know this is off topic, but im new and dont know how to start new threads. 790 the ticket said that the dolphins resigned damian macentosh

CrunchTime said:
Here is the PFT blurb.

COREBOARD COMPANY LETS CAT OUT OF BAG FOR FINS
Earlier on Monday night, we reported that the Dolphins will unveil at a Saturday press conference "the creation of a national branding strategy for the stadium and unveil the new stadium logo." We thought it meant that the Fins would be selling the naming rights to Dolpins Stadium.

To the contrary, the Fins are merely changing the name of Dolphins Stadium to . . . Dolphin Stadium.

A reader advises us that the official web site of Daktronics, a South Dakota scoreboard and video display company, describes as one of its recent projects the installation of two large video displays at the venue, with a scheduled completion date of July 2006. In so doing, Daktronics discloses the new name of the stadium, including its new logo.
The broader question, as we see it, is whether the new Dolphin from the stadium logo eventually will replace the team's traditional cartoon-style, helmet-wearing marine mammal on the side of the player helmets.
Given that the team plans to unveil the new name at logo at a presser on Saturday, we have a feeling that owner Wayne Huizenga didn't anticipate that Daktronics would let the cat out of the bag. And we figure that, before too long, the "Recent Projects" link on the left side of the Daktronics site will be tweaked.

LOL. That looks like a 1970's airline logo.

In_Flames said:
just threw this together really quick to get an idea incase it did happen...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/Dolfan_In_Flames/newlogo.jpg :shakeno:

That looks really good. Maybe we could change out of that all white helmet look and get more navy. I really like the new logo and hope this is an excuss to get new uniforms. The ones we have now are outdated. I would love to see more navy blue,like a navy blue jersey.
Plus it seems as if every time some of these teams get new uniforms they also get a SB win shortly after, Tampa,Denver,the Pats.... and well the bills are jus never gonna get a SB win. But the Seahawks and philly both made the SB after there change. I say change every year if it gets us to the SB.

i do not like it AT ALL at least put the actual dolphin on it not some little piece of s h i t one

That crap belongs on the tail of a plane not a football stadium or uniform! :tantrum:

Its alright business logo.. but definately not a team logo..

Id like the Phins to change their real logo to something more like this..

Logo-1.jpg

FOr the stadium it's alright I guess..As long as they dont get any crazy ideas about the Uniforms....NO WAAY!

Back
Top Bottom